Dame Dash agrees to turn himself in for Child Support Warrants in New York

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But yet wanna tell all YA'LL "how to get it/be a boss"

knew this nig was full of it when he shouting bout working a job you might as well call them daddy...

breh really need a taste of humility, he does the most and folks STILL fall for his gimmicks

Sorry I didn’t know being your own boss meant not taking care of your kids. I should go update my resume.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
tumblr_m5w0h3EseL1rxhz9do1_500.gif

And he really had some people feeling bad about their stable nine-to-fives a few years ago :mjlol:
tenor.gif

:russ::dead:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Can’t trust any “significant other” when it comes to off-the-books shyt. I remember 50s unintentional win, he was paying 250k per year + whip and crib without a court order, his baby moms still took him to court and got awarded 50k per year or some shyt like that. It was significantly lower though. :francis:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he gonna sit for a minute. I already know he's going to plead his case on 100% emotion. Courts dont care about all the extra shyt. They want each payment fulfilled and houses, gifts n shyt dont count. :ld:

Apologize again! Maybe Jay or Jimmy will foot the bill.

Court system is BS regardless of how people feel about Dame. Dude probably thought he was doing the right thing buying his baby mom a house so she had shelter and his kids didnt have to be in the hood but because he didnt fo it through the court, hes facility time in the slammer. Crazy.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Court system is BS regardless of how people feel about Dame. Dude probably thought he was doing the right thing buying his baby mom a house so she had shelter and his kids didnt have to be in the hood but because he didnt fo it through the court, hes facility time in the slammer. Crazy.
Yeah the courts are BS.....if u pay all the structured payments on time and stay on top of it, u should be good tho. Anything OUTSIDE of that is a gift tho.
#TheColiLaw