Dame Dash agrees to turn himself in for Child Support Warrants in New York

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
His daughter is 18 years old!

Wtf

Damon Dash says he's turning himself in to deal with outstanding warrants for failure to pay child support -- but tells us his exes are lying, and he's got proof.

The rap mogul tells TMZ ... he'll surrender to authorities in NYC nearly 3 years after a family court judge first signed a warrant for his arrest. Damon's accused of owing nearly $400k in support to Cindy Morales, mother of his son, Lucky -- and to his ex-wife, Rachel Roy, with whom he has daughters Ava and Tallulah.

Dame says the warrants are BS because he's given both women more than enough dough -- including $150k he gave Cindy for a home. He also claims Rachel draws her payments directly from his share of Rachel Roy Collection ... the clothing company they co-own.

0301-rachel-ava-tallulah-dash-getty-3.jpg
As for why he's finally dealing with this -- Dash says the warrants prevent him from traveling back to NY, and he's just missing too many important events ... like family funerals.

He says he's even willing to sit in jail but definitely won't cop to any allegations he's not taking care of his 3 kids.

BTW, the child support isn't the only issuehe's hot about -- Dame claims Rachel's pressing him to hand her majority ownership of their company. Watch the clip ... she might not want to hold her breath.

Damon Dash Plans To Turn Himself In For Child Support Warrants In New York - AllHipHop.com

:mjlol:

Daps

Can't find somebody who isn't in the state.

Reading this you can see dude is just an a$$hole deep down. Yeah I know he's passionate about things but his passion and his 'I'm never wrong' mentality is what will always be his downfall. He will do nothing with this company, nothing lasting or positive at least.

He keeps mentioning boss moves and being a boss, but no fun being a boss when you don't have much respect from anyone else.

And then he says shyt like this:

“For some reason when I was in L.A., I got all these warrants saying that I didn’t pay child support,” claims Dash. “I’ll sit in jail for three or four days or whatever they want me to do. I’m an innocent man. There’s no reason for me not to turn myself in. I’m sick of my name being compromised.”

So now he was paying child support but for some reason random warrants were coming out and he never confronted them til now? he just chose to never return to NY.

:mjlol:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I still don’t know who Dame Dash is besides being linked to Jay Z

I remember on the breakfast club he’s son was promoting COOKIES :mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch they gonna be a public outcry to get jay to pay this for him and get him out of jail

Since he been helping people

But it’s not gonna go like that at all

:francis: