Dame Dash commenting on his daughters IG... Karma?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one spoke in circles, or made any nonsensical argument, i asked you questions, that you have twice now failed to answer, accusing me of creating arguments of of thin air making nonsensical arguments. For the record the only argument i made was that men dont degrade women but that it is other women responsible for the degradation of women, which isn't nonsensical at all. I don't care what dame dash said, whether dame dash said he was wrong, read my post again i never once said dame dash was right.

AGAIN my questions to you were are these men really responsible for the degrading of these women when those actions etc. involved those women willing engaging and portraying themselves that way. Were those women who laid half naked in the videos trying to look sexy while he poured champagne on them forced to be there?

You can find willing people to do any scandalous or degrading act.

Representation and image matters. Same way you might be able to find a black man willing to do monkey sounds and degrade himself for a check, it still doesn’t make it any less degrading and the people who particpate I’m pushing that image of a black person deserves to be shamed too, just like the c00n who performed.

It’s why we went in on Teyonnah

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Funny how these guys spend their whole careers degrading women, and then suddenly have a conscience and respect for them when they have daughters.

My thing is, when are the women going to be held accountable? They know who all of the scumbags are, but they come to those parties anyway trying to get famous.

Having a daughter/wife at all in this day and age is difficult because of social media and all of these dating/chat sites. Most fathers with daughters period are splitting their wigs over this shyt these days.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
My thing is, when are the women going to be held accountable? They know who all of the scumbags are, but they come to those parties anyway trying to get famous.

Having a daughter/wife at all in this day and age is difficult because of social media and all of these dating/chat sites. Most fathers with daughters period are splitting their wigs over this shyt these days.
Again, I’m not absolving women at all. This thread in question is about Dame getting upset about his daughter THOTting it up for the gram.

My point is, his whole image is attached to treating women like objects and now karma has come back to bite him. No where have I said or implied once that women aren’t equally responsible. No one forced Dame to play up to that image, to which he admitted he’s ashamed of.

Daps
giphy.gif

They did that so hopefully she didn't have to go through that. :huhldup: