Dame Dash commenting on his daughters IG... Karma?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Funny how these guys spend their whole careers degrading women, and then suddenly have a conscience and respect for them when they have daughters.

Dame deserves that. Not only did he degrade women, he was a grown ass man doing it and selling that shyt to the world. You leave a legacy in this world for your kids to run with. Dame by all accounts was a narcasistic, a$$hole chauvinist that never helped anyone but himself.

He can’t even tell his daughter to respect herself.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DzdCx6sXQAEzHKa.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny how these guys spend their whole careers degrading women, and then suddenly have a conscience and respect for them when they have daughters.
Nobody cares when it’s somebody else’s daughter. All you can do is tell your daughter about your own scumbag past and actions and hopefully she’ll know how to handle herself.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Dame a real one ..

If I had a daughter that age doing what Ava doing I would’ve asked the same question with These faces

:francis: :ld:
If I had a daughter, it wouldn't have gotten to that point before I expressed my feelings on the shyt
That's how you know Dame wasn't around for his kids
He's finding out now that she's grown and it's too late
Ultimately, kids are gonna do what they wanna do
But I'll sleep well knowing I did my best to keep em off the pole when they were young