Dame Dash commenting on his daughters IG... Karma?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s Ava??? C’mon man smh. I swear she was a little girl like 2 years ago lol. Let me gone and back out the thread...

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Again, I’m not absolving women at all. This thread in question is about Dame getting upset about his daughter THOTting it up for the gram.

My point is, his whole image is attached to treating women like objects and now karma has come back to bite him. No where have I said or implied once that women aren’t equally responsible. No one forced Dame to play up to that image, to which he admitted he’s ashamed of.

I would be with you if he were degrading women that were not after the bag and trying to get famous. Getting treated like crap as more so karma for the women back then because they were trying to go for the bag and they got mistreated for their troubles. Now if he mistreated Aaliyah, or one of his actual girlfriends, then that's cool.

However, saying that it's karma because he mistreated groupies doesn't make sense to me. No matter how much he mistreated them, they were looking to potentially mistreat him just as much.

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
who she sellin them cookies to View media item 18816
PossibleShinyDuckbillcat-small.gif

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dame having a rough month.

First Jim Jones dancing at the Roc Nation Brunch breaks him, now this......