Dame Dash Confronts Lee Daniels About His 2 Million Dollars

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
LOL at anybody in this thread that thinks theres paperwork anywhere that states Dame is owed that money.

I'm pretty sure Dame is looking for some back end :dame: from the movie's success, but if it wasn't in the contract all the running up on folks for youtube in the world won't get him that money. He always thought he was the smartest man in the room and got played. If his business was right he would have gotten his $$ thru he courts.

I wonder what the actual details are.

Daps
as i can understand by the video, lee prolly went to him on some "let me hold this 2mill for a couple of months, until X situation happens and i'll give it back", time went by, and lee never gave it back. dame got finnessed because lee financed some of his projects with the money, and been stalling to pay him back, probably went MIA when dame tried to get at him.
ain't no desperation in dame.

i let my friends borrow a couple of thousand sometimes, and sweat a little until i get it back, even tho i dont need the money, and wont be broke if they dont pay me. also they always paid me back, but it still is an odd feeling, and when i know they are needing and working hard to get it back, i usually dont bother to ask for it for a while. but 2 mill? you crazy? its so much money, that dame probably have ways to prove he handled this amount to lee

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL at anybody in this thread that thinks theres paperwork anywhere that states Dame is owed that money.

I'm pretty sure Dame is looking for some back end :dame: from the movie's success, but if it wasn't in the contract all the running up on folks for youtube in the world won't get him that money. He always thought he was the smartest man in the room and got played. If his business was right he would have gotten his $$ thru he courts.

I wonder what the actual details are.
Verbal agreements are legal too. Im pretty sure there is emails ,:dame:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Love that nikka Dame and he deserves more respect than the industry gives him. Look what happened when Dame was taken out of the picture. The rest of them cats aint even talking to each other anymore and lets face it the quality of music has went in the toilet. Jay was the face of Roc but Dame was the glue that held all that shyt together and made sure the industry paid a black owned company what it owed. Never forget how he went off on Kevin Liles for Def Jam trying to slick rename The Hard Knock Life Tour as a Def Jam one with those jackets.

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

lee-daniels-and-dame-dash.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Love that nikka Dame and he deserves more respect than the industry gives him. Look what happened when Dame was taken out of the picture. The rest of them cats aint even talking to each other anymore. Jay was the face of Roc but Dame was the glue that held all that shyt together and made sure the industry paid a black owned company what it owed. Never forget how he went off on Kevin Liles for Def Jam trying to slick rename The Roc The Mic tour as a Def Jam one with those jackets.

Yup
It took Dame playing the so called "bad guy" to keep shyt straight and to make sure they got what they were suppose to be getting financially.
Dame was the mouth piece and because he had to go to bat for his artists, obviously he's the 1 who caught the most flack from other executives/shirt n ties