Dame Dash Confronts Lee Daniels About His 2 Million Dollars

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea but 2 million dollars.......man nikkas get killed for owing $5 dollars. You owe me 2 million no fukking way you staring at me in that hallelujah shawl on and beads like a condescending snob. As soon as he put his arm on me I would have fukked that fakkit up. 2 million gets you and your entire blood line smited from the earth and this plane of existence.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup
It took Dame playing the so called "bad guy" to keep shyt straight and to make sure they got what they were suppose to be getting financially.
Dame was the mouth piece and because he had to go to bat for his artists, obviously he's the 1 who caught the most flack from other executives/shirt n ties

Facts

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:scust:

lee-daniels-and-dame-dash.jpg

This don't look like a man who would have paid you back in any era:hhh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Good for Dame though,hopefully Lee Daniels does the right thing if he knows he owes the money.
smh at people in here saying he is desperate.
These are the people I hate,who act like your the petty one for "harrassing" them about money that they owe you,AFTER they didn't pay it back when they said they would,or have been obviously hiding.

Daps
Ha the situation sounds funny for several reasons:

1) If you giving $2M to someone, you either doing it outta love (w/ no reciprocity) or you giving it as a loan. If you giving the $ out of love - Jay loaned $20M to Kanye - you normally don't ask for the $ back. If you trying to help someone out - and want that $ back - you better come to a damn agreement in writing. It ain't about "honor" or "street code" when we talkin' $2 million. That's hustlin backwards Dame.

2) The timing is funny too. Dame could have asked for the $ back in 2009 or 2010 or 2011. But he was also fighting a custody case with his baby moms and it's not in his best interest to show that he has income. Hmm.....

3) Dame thought by asking for the $$ via that stupid barber's YT page, Lee Daniels would come speak to him. Bruh :dame:

4) Speaking of asking for the $$$ back in 2009.... maybe he didn't want to pay Curren$y or anyone else back then, including his baby mamas.....

5) Dame did this for the 'gram.

6) Dame could speak to Lee Daniels in private..... but really there's a reason why people can only deal with him in doses.

7) Imagine if old Roc artists from 2002-2003 start finessin' Dame for that redirected $ budgeted for their albums... :dame:

8) Nice publicity stunt for the "culture vultures" project......

9) Dame could sue Lee Daniels, but I think it would have to be in NY when the original "transaction" was agreed to. Problem is Dame can't go back to NY b/c there's still outstanding child support cases.... which is why he hasn't been back to NY since the Breakfast Club interview

Look I hope this gets settled, but the full-force sympathy seems a bit out of hand honestly.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Ev

Admitted to taking the $2M even saying “ill give you your money”. Its clear cut if it went to court.

I would Sue for another $2M just because i had to chase this nikka around for years for my damn money back :stopitslime:

nikkas will be around everyday when they need somethin then when you finally give it to em they nowhere to be found smh. People like that are the worst type of human :hhh:

Dame could easily get $10 mil outta this due to interest, punitive damages, profits from whatever the $ went to and the fact that Lee flat out has the money. He tried to finesse because Dame is persona non grata in the entertainment biz even tho he outta Harvey as a scumbag way back and just exposed Lee. But Dame has done his part in making himself look ridiculous. Plus, no one is gonna ride with anyone who is basically a social pariah in the Jay/B universe.

Whatever the case, hope Dame gets his $ and he can eat off of this little bit of “shine”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ha the situation sounds funny for several reasons:

1) If you giving $2M to someone, you either doing it outta love (w/ no reciprocity) or you giving it as a loan. If you giving the $ out of love - Jay loaned $20M to Kanye - you normally don't ask for the $ back. If you trying to help someone out - and want that $ back - you better come to a damn agreement in writing. It ain't about "honor" or "street code" when we talkin' $2 million. That's hustlin backwards Dame.

2) The timing is funny too. Dame could have asked for the $ back in 2009 or 2010 or 2011. But he was also fighting a custody case with his baby moms and it's not in his best interest to show that he has income. Hmm.....

3) Dame thought by asking for the $$ via that stupid barber's YT page, Lee Daniels would come speak to him. Bruh :dame:

4) Speaking of asking for the $$$ back in 2009.... maybe he didn't want to pay Curren$y or anyone else back then, including his baby mamas.....

5) Dame did this for the 'gram.

6) Dame could speak to Lee Daniels in private..... but really there's a reason why people can only deal with him in doses.

7) Imagine if old Roc artists from 2002-2003 start finessin' Dame for that redirected $ budgeted for their albums... :dame:

8) Nice publicity stunt for the "culture vultures" project......

9) Dame could sue Lee Daniels, but I think it would have to be in NY when the original "transaction" was agreed to. Problem is Dame can't go back to NY b/c there's still outstanding child support cases.... which is why he hasn't been back to NY since the Breakfast Club interview

Look I hope this gets settled, but the full-force sympathy seems a bit out of hand honestly.
It also shows how much money Dame was getting (and spending) in the early 2000s. A lot of these (the ones that are now bums) Roc-a-fella artists love telling stories about how much money they were blowing, yet no one sold a record :mjlol:
These rappers (Dame included) will do anything for the daps, then blame others when it's gone, always.