Dame Dash Confronts Lee Daniels About His 2 Million Dollars

Daps
Why cats keep sayin Dame is hurting. Y'all crazy

nikkas WANT Dame to be broke. Consider this shyt: The time period when Dame gave him that money, that is at the PEAK of when nikkas said Dame was broke. Yet he had 2M to give dude without paperwork. Think about that. Who got 2M to give away and they're broke?

Like I said before, I don't know who is on this forum, but I'd imagine I'm closer to the Dame Dash situation that anybody on this forum - and I know for a FACT dude is not fukked dude. He ain't close to Jay level, but how many people are?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
giphy.gif
Every time I see him with those big ass glasses I start smiling

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why Dame hit Lyor but not Lee Daniels? Nikka not even screaming on him

What’s the history between these two?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
nikkas WANT Dame to be broke. Consider this shyt: The time period when Dame gave him that money, that is at the PEAK of when nikkas said Dame was broke. Yet he had 2M to give dude without paperwork. Think about that. Who got 2M to give away and they're broke?

Like I said before, I don't know who is on this forum, but I'd imagine I'm closer to the Dame Dash situation that anybody on this forum - and I know for a FACT dude is not fukked dude. He ain't close to Jay level, but how many people are?
Dame implied this was before Precious, which was 09. Broke dame didnt happen until the '10s

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Dame finessed a few brehs out of millions he just keeping up with the con to appear broke

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
so knowing this @thatdude901 who would you say sounds like the "hurting" broke boy in this situation now:picard:?The man who was willing to work with Lee Daniel and get some money down the line. Or the guy offering up credits so he doesn't have to pay,and ducking and hiding for 10 years:martin:?
Think we all know who you should never loan money too,based on these thread responses.

this doesn't change my argument bruh...dame was hurting in 2015 too :pachaha:

he's suing him for a movie that was shot in 2008, which means he probably loaned him the money in '07 or possibly earlier.

again - one of them is broke, the other is highly successful with hit shows on FOX. Daniels is loaded.

Dame also invested in a movie called THE WOODSMAN, do you see him hounding the director of that film for his money back?

I'll say it again because you missed it: I don't like EITHER of these negroes - but what dame is doing is highly unusual in the industry.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
It’s sad that Dame is responsible for the initial public discovery of a lot important figures in current culture (put Kevin Hart in his first movie, helped Jay-Z break into the mainstream, gave Kanye a chance as an artist, funded Lee Daniels first hit film) but will probably leave earth without getting his just due.