Dame Dash on the BreakFast Club this morning, nikka angry for no reason

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regular workers must still get paid. The boss is the one who takes the hit when things aren't going well.

:francis:

When things is not going well for a company it's the workers who take the first hit, either through wage cuts or redundancies.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Why does he have to make a "gritty drug,crime" related film....does he think we won't buy into it otherwise :patrice:

For all this business talk he has been doing for the past year and a half it would of been nice to see a film where he shows a young black entrepreneur trying to make it,showing the ins and outs of the dirty business world... eventually being successful by doing it by himself:manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't agree with dames approach but this interview def inspired me.

In the end, it's HIS perspective, may not be how some people see it, but it's how he does, so it is what it is. He was really fazed in that interview, he was trying to shut the gossip foolery down early, and did just that, I guess. The chatty patty thing thou, I agree 100 with that. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Why does he have to make a "gritty drug,crime" related film....does he think we won't buy into it otherwise :patrice:

For all this business talk he has been doing for the past year and a half it would of been nice to see a film where he shows a young black entrepreneur trying to make it,showing the ins and outs of the dirty business world... eventually being successful by doing it by himself:manny:

Couldve make that shyt a corporate drama on the industry. But he gives us Killa Season 2015 like that formula even works anymore:beli:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Dame got a lot of worker bees hot with that boss talk :lolbron: nikkas on they 30 minute lunch break watching this like:dahell: when he say they not a man :damn:.
:russ:
"Are you a superhero to your son" ?- Dame :sas2:

"Yes....I am" - Envy :to:

"Not when your boss walks in the room" - Dame :sas1:

Just filthy............ :scust::wow:
:mjcry:
7. Guy on his left tryin' to drop gems and everybody like :ld:
:russ::russ:

Dame: What's your bosses name?

Envy: Which one?

Dame: OH MY GOD!!

:dead:
:laff:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Of course people who have been employees their whole lives would clown somebody else for failing. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FAIL IN LIFE!!!!! It's that simple. If you take chances, you're bound to fail... IT'S GOOD FOR YOU. But if you always run to whatever the most secure option is, of course you'll criticize someone who has the guts to go out on his own and do his own thing.

OK. You have to look at it this way, how long are you willing to be an employee. Envy isnt some local radio dj only known in his city or town. Like I said the dude has clout. He may be comfortable with his fanbase as it stands, but at the same time as he continues to do what he does, he will ultimately grown.

Think about famous reporters, they stood in the streets interviewing nobodies on some local news station, eventually got to head desk, moved up to another news station, more interviews, obtained more clout, maybe did a national morning show- then they headline their own show, diane sawyer,barbara walters, wolf blizter, larry king, anderson cooper, shyt sway has been doing this and maintained relevance. There is no reason Envy cant do it, unless he comes out and says "That life really aint for me" as it stands people are saying he cant do it. If Envy is still doing TBC in 20 years, same position, same pay- he's clipped his own wings by that time.

Like I said, I could have learned the lessons other ways, from tv, movies, friends parents, step parents had my parents not been together, corporate america could have taught me the lessons, i could have learned them in school and through books.

Since my pops was the boss, watching him get up religiously every morning when he had the keys and could go in whenever he wanted to taught me something. Watching my dad do the right things and manage money in his hands correctly when there were times we needed things or i knew he wanted things and instead of flat out take the money from the business or 'float it' (take it then put it back), teaching me about intregrity and how nobody respects a thief etc-- thats something thats instilled over time and reinforced its different from mcdonalds writing you up when your late or firing you if you steal money.
real shyt

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:russ::laughing: This guy :pause:

That dame smiley needs to be official. It will be the first real man smiley :pause:

ETA: "You sound smart to somebody dumb"

:russ: So many quotables in this interview.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
yo i aint even gonna lie i never even seen this dame breakfast club interview i was just going off what other people were saying about it

i cant even front dame is lightin these nikkas up shyt got me dying :russ:

classic

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Two Weeks Later how did Dame Now Win?

-Made Chatty Patty in internet meme
-Got his son press and inteviews for his Cookie Business
-Had the breakfast club coppin pleas for weeks after about it.
-Got free press for himself
-Sparked a huge debate in the Hip Hop community as well as the Black Community about Ownership and being the Boss of your career.
-Breakfast club brought Dr. Boyce on to counter Dame and he ended up agreeing with a majority of what he was saying

"9 to 5 Please, I'm talking 5 to 9 G's in 3 hours Easy " - Jay

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is everyone quick to jump down Dame's throat pause but they never say shiit about Bronald Oil pleighboi:birdman: