Dame Dash on the BreakFast Club this morning, nikka angry for no reason

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never got to comment earlier, but I loved this interview. Just the fact he said he hustles for his kids & his family. And the whole part about his grandad knowing the name would live on. That's true G shyt
Two Weeks Later how did Dame Now Win?

-Made Chatty Patty in internet meme
-Got his son press and inteviews for his Cookie Business
-Had the breakfast club coppin pleas for weeks after about it.
-Got free press for himself
-Sparked a huge debate in the Hip Hop community as well as the Black Community about Ownership and being the Boss of your career.
-Breakfast club brought Dr. Boyce on to counter Dame and he ended up agreeing with a majority of what he was saying
yea but he exposed himself as a hoe

at this point I cannot respect anyone that looks up to dame dash. he is a double talker, he is insecure, and the complete opposite of a true g. look how mad and emotional he was getting over absolutely nothing, does that look like a man in complete control to you?

jay probly couldn't wait to shake this dude and drop the dead weight. racked up even more W's

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Im a black business owner and Dame speaks so much crap it would be laughable If not for the fact that people actually listen to his nonsense...

he reminds me of these prosperity preachers , 20% truth 80% bullshyt...

The funny thing is anyone with half a brain would rip his arguments to shreds one by one and expose him for the nonsense he spouts.... he reminds me of people like Mos Def and Lupe who spout nonsense in hip hop interviews and then the minute they are interviewed by journalists who have a degree of intelligence end up looking like fools.....

dude just makes himself look more and more ridiculous as time goes on
I love Dame's drive, belief in himself and message that you should owned rather than be owned but let's be real. Some of these tactics are terrible at best but that doesn't diffuse the message for me.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
dame.png
none of you nikkas in here REAL men...

You all sitting in here gossiping about a conversation between a group of grown men in a radio show. Chitty chat ass nikkas
:mjlol:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
This interview made me go back and listen to Kingdom come and Jay was really shyttin on old friends and business partners on that album damn lol

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i jus watched the 2nd part b4 the 1st part and that nikka Dame been finessin

played The Philly Bully Beans outta money no fukks given nd Beans aint do shyt yet, its been years :whoo:

i wonder how much he got outta Currensy tho???:patrice:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This nikka Dame still on that #investinwomen #fukknikkas shyt

But my nikka Rachel took all of it...so what you sayin?

But majority of what he said was actually pretty reasonable.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This nikka Dame still on that #investinwomen #fukknikkas shyt

But my nikka Rachel took all of it...so what you sayin?

But majority of what he said was actually pretty reasonable.

I think there should be a mixture of men and woman. Dame wasn't the perfect messager but his message was solid. It was great to see a black man talking about ownership so unapologically. It was also sad to see how quick Charlemange and Envy defended the "Worker Bee" mentality almost like there lives depended on it. There's nothing wrong with having a Boss in the beginning but having a Boss your whole life then not being able to pass anything down to our kids.

I'm sorry but that's not how this game should work. Were were taught, "Go to School, Get your Degree and Get a Job". The problem with "Get a job" is the people we are working for will mostly likely be White people and we can't pass down a job. It should of always been "Get a Business and build your own future". Getting a "Business" doesn't just mean opening up a shop or store. You have to find your talent and build a business off that.

Last edited: