Superstar
Daps

First time a player called out woj
LeBrondance.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Apparently he ain’t fukking healthy if he getting multiple opinions:mindblown:. This is his career. If he makes the wrong decision what he fukk he goin do after basketball cuz you know that franchise that’s trying to persuade him to come back ain’t goin hold him and his family down.

Y’all jokers kill me. Always talking th pronolayer anti-owner shyt but a player like Kawhi has all the leverage in the situation and doing what’s best for him and y’all nigguhs siding with the franchise.

But y’all claim y’all want the nfl to have guaranteed contracts and players to have more rights and leverage :stopitslime:. I just don’t get y’all nigguhss.

What are you babbling about? I clearly said if he’s healthy he should play. If he’s not or mentally he doesn’t feel ready then clearly express that instead of leaving people twisting in the wind and having team meetings where players are asking wtf is going on. What is the problem here?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m thinking he’s more or less fully healed now but has that IT injury situation in his head. If he sits out the rest of the season, his body is sure to be fine moving forward, but who knows what can happen when you’re counted on being the franchise’s playoff savior and playing heavy minutes. Dude prolly thinks it ain’t worth it to risk his body for a “chance” in the playoffs this year, especially in the West

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So it's actually not even Kawhi who is holding Kawhi out...

It is his team of doctors...

Dude is coming off as freshly shaved p*ssy with a lemon squeeze on top...

Was may favorite player...might still be my favorite player...but if I could get Brown and Tatum for him I'd trade this dude to Boston and not even think twice...

People saying he is not healthy...

Then what is he...?

Cause he can't tell you...and his doctors can't tell you...

"Don't feel right"...that is some shyt that is acceptable for a few weeks...

"Don't feel right"...for basically an entire season though? Who the fukk does that...

I was AT LEAST expecting dude to have some surgery...not even that...

TONY PARKER HAD THE EXACT SAME ISSUE AFTER HIS SURGERY AS KAWHI...he has played half the season...:mjlol:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This reeks of desperation, how are they gonna try to force Kawhi to play when he clearly doesn't want to.
If hes healthy then why is he sitting out? Sounds like a bytch move. If youre hurt then say so.

Daps
He tired of popobytch using him to stay relevant:damn:

He tired of globalist basketball:sas2:

He tired of popobytch bringing up SJW crap at conferences trying to ruin his endorsements:mjpls:

He saw how LA went from rising star in Portland to damn homie wtf happen 2 you status in SA:childplease:

Popobytch out here looking:flabbynsick:. Luke Walton, Steve Kerr have greater basketball minds and success than popobytch

KL hasnt been happy in 3 years. This isnt new. Popobytch is playing dumb and dragging the front office along for the ride:sas1:

Tell Popobytch to shut up and coach:ufdup:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What are you babbling about? I clearly said if he’s healthy he should play. If he’s not or mentally he doesn’t feel ready then clearly express that instead of leaving people twisting in the wind and having team meetings where players are asking wtf is going on. What is the problem here?

Well all these players coming out saying it was bullshyt. Shame on you for acting like these anti-player pro owner cacs :scusthov:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude seems to be a D Rose type weirdo low key. That story of him carrying an envelope of wing stop coupons let’s me know all I need to know
The Colo celebrates these mute players because most of the posters here are antisocial themselves. But having no communication skills doesn’t benefit you in a team game.