Damm Spurs players begging Kawhi to play this season

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You know what I meant :martin: nikka who the hell is Milwaukee giving up for Kawhi if they keep Giannis and Bledsoe. Don't even fix your mouth to say Jabari parker :martin:

Whatever it takes, anyone that isnt Giannis is tradeable, you smoking crack if you think otherwise.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
He tired of popobytch using him to stay relevant:damn:

He tired of globalist basketball:sas2:

He tired of popobytch bringing up SJW crap at conferences trying to ruin his endorsements:mjpls:

He saw how LA went from rising star in Portland to damn homie wtf happen 2 you status in SA:childplease:

Popobytch out here looking:flabbynsick:. Luke Walton, Steve Kerr have greater basketball minds and success than popobytch

KL hasnt been happy in 3 years. This isnt new. Popobytch is playing dumb and dragging the front office along for the ride:sas1:

Tell Popobytch to shut up and coach:ufdup:

-TheColi.com

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Kwaihi we need more help :damn:

He ain’t stupid he know the organization trying to rush him back when he’s clearly not 100%.. we have seen what happens when teams do this to their superstars
This is the same team that wouldn't play Duncan for more than 30 minutes a night since like 07. I don't see the Spurs "rushing" him back.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Team: So Kawhi you good dawg? Saw you in pratice let's make this push these last few games and make that deep playoff run we can do it breh..

:blessed:

Kawhi:

3.gif

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Y’all chatty patty ass clowns worse than some damn females with this gossipy shyt.

:hhh:

The team routinely getting called out and even fined for restin otherwise healthy ass players night in, night out is apparently tryna force a FRANCHISE player to suit up against his will?

:camby:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jaylen brown and Tatum.. nikka foh :mjlol:
I wouldn’t even trade Tatum and Brown for Leonard :shaq2:

Not saying Kawhi ain’t a beast but those two could easily be All-Star franchise cornerstones for years to come and are on pace for that.

That trading young assets for established All-Star usually turns out badly.