Damm Spurs players begging Kawhi to play this season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You would be a terrible GM :scust:
No I wouldn't :manny:

Oklahoma City traded Oladipo and Sabonis for Paul George how is that working out? :mjpls:

Kawhi is one player, Tatum and Brown are future All-Stars on their rookie contracts already producing. They will continue to get better year by year.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He was supposed to be back already and was medically cleared by a staff that doesn't have a history of fukking up.
Tony Parker who is a decade older, has a ton more miles on his legs, and allegedly was more severely injured is already back and seems fine.
Kawhi team of doctors ain't giving any definitive explanation for what's going on........
I'm starting to think he got a Fultz situation where it's majority mental.
I get people saying let him come back when he "ready" but when is a team supposed to say enough is enough if you can't give any medical reason for him not being "ready"?
If he sit out next season too is that ok?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of comes off as the players saying "we don't really think you hurt as you say you are" :francis:

When you have to have player only meetings to find out IF A GUY IS GOING TO PLAY OR NOT...things are pretty fukked up between you and that guy...

He probably was the one who was emotional/intense being cornered like that

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He probably was the one who was emotional/intense being cornered like that

Yeah Jabari said it "caught Kawhi off guard"...

So...your teammates don't really know what is up with you and your injury and when you are going to be back...and they ask you about it...and it "caught you off guard"...

That's some weirdo shyt...

I think that happened and he felt a type of way about it and he went back and told his uncle or told somebody who told his uncle and his uncle came up with the whole "begging to play"...

Like...don't even get me started on this...

I'm not an LMA fan...dude is a malcontent...BUT...dude is out here playing with two knees that are effectively going bad...a shoulder injury...AND A fukkING HEART CONDITION...and he suiting up every night and playing hard...

Kawhi out over a sore quad...?

LMA playing with a condition that can literally kill him and Kawhi not playing cause his quad sore?

Come on...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He was supposed to be back already and was medically cleared by a staff that doesn't have a history of fukking up.
Tony Parker who is a decade older, has a ton more miles on his legs, and allegedly was more severely injured is already back and seems fine.
Kawhi team of doctors ain't giving any definitive explanation for what's going on........
I'm starting to think he got a Fultz situation where it's majority mental.
I get people saying let him come back when he "ready" but when is a team supposed to say enough is enough if you can't give any medical reason for him not being "ready"?
If he sit out next season too is that ok?

Which is basically the crutch of the issue...

All you ever here is some variation of "don't feel right"...

Like...who wants to build a team around a guy who might effectively miss a year cause his quad "don't feel right"?

You think of all the shyt Duncan and Tony and Manu have played through in their careers and come back from...

Goes to show you just how lucky the Spurs were cause they finally getting a taste of real nba fukkery now

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Yeah Jabari said it "caught Kawhi off guard"...

So...your teammates don't really know what is up with you and your injury and when you are going to be back...and they ask you about it...and it "caught you off guard"...

That's some weirdo shyt...

I think that happened and he felt a type of way about it and he went back and told his uncle or told somebody who told his uncle and his uncle came up with the whole "begging to play"...

Like...don't even get me started on this...

I'm not an LMA fan...dude is a malcontent...BUT...dude is out here playing with two knees that are effectively going bad...a shoulder injury...AND A fukkING HEART CONDITION...and he suiting up every night and playing hard...

Kawhi out over a sore quad...?

LMA playing with a condition that can literally kill him and Kawhi not playing cause his quad sore?

Come on...

At this point I'm just looking for someone to blame... I wanna blame ESPN for warping our minds into thinking the relationship is long-gone and that he want's out... I wanna blame his uncle for allegedly getting into his mind making him want to leave... but eh...

On the bright side, he is doing 4 on 4 drills. So there is progress. I was hoping he'd return during the home trip, but now they got Utah/Milwaukee/OKC/HOU in the next 1.5 weeks...

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
This nikka is paid to play basketball, not sit on the bench because he doesn't feel right. Like seriously, dudes really in here excusing this nonsense?? :laff:

If the dude is injured, fine. Sit and support your teammates on the bench. But he's not. He doesn't feel right lol

Like WTF :stopitslime:

Dude done lost about as much locker room credibility as any great player could.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
3.gif
:freddie1:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is paid to play basketball, not sit on the bench because he doesn't feel right. Like seriously, dudes really in here excusing this nonsense?? :laff:

If the dude is injured, fine. Sit and support your teammates on the bench. But he's not. He doesn't feel right lol

Like WTF :stopitslime:

Dude done lost about as much locker room credibility as any great player could.
I agree with this

Get out there and support your team.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Dude doesn't wanna be in SA, I think it's pretty clear... they covering something up.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At this point I'm just looking for someone to blame... I wanna blame ESPN for warping our minds into thinking the relationship is long-gone and that he want's out... I wanna blame his uncle for allegedly getting into his mind making him want to leave... but eh...

On the bright side, he is doing 4 on 4 drills. So there is progress. I was hoping he'd return during the home trip, but now they got Utah/Milwaukee/OKC/HOU in the next 1.5 weeks...

I started to type some long ass psychobabble about Kawhi and team chemistry and the franchise and Timmy playing until his one good leg stopped being good and D Rob playing until basically his back was to fukked up to stand up straight longer than 10 minutes and Manu playing with pretty much a broken arm when they lost to the grizzlies...but the bottom line is...if your franchise guy is a guy you have to...as a team...get together and ask him about his injury cause he himself never informs anyone of anything...you need to question if that guy can be your franchise guy...and if that somehow catches him "off guard"...the fact that his teammates...you know...want to fukking know what is going on with him and his injury since the entire team is built around him...you need to question if that guy can be your franchise guy...

As cold as it sounds...Kawhi is great at basketball...but that's it...he is not a leader...he is not charismatic...he is not a recruiter...he isn't James Harden who can reach out to Chris Paul and convince him to walk away from a shyt ton of money in LA and come to Houston on a 1 year deal...he is not Draymond Green who can convince KD to leave the only team he has ever played for WHILE playing against him...he's no Manu or Tony who might be out with an injury but guess what those guys are such natural born leaders that even when they out hurt you can call a timeout and let them run your huddle like a fukking coach...he is no Tim Duncan where every single time LMA gets in his feels Duncan shows up on some "daddy needs to set you straight" shyt...Kawhi is just a basketball player who is great at offense and great at defense and when he is out hurt he is great at nothing...over a quad injury...that doesn't require surgery...that he has been resting and rehabbing basically since the summer...that he himself has never described past "doesn't feel right"...

Lots of flags in this situation and all them shyts is crimson...

There is no bright side to a franchise player basically missing a season over a sore quad but there is some expectation that he still going to get a 200 million dollar contract because...?

Jimmy Butler tore his meniscus months after Kawhi sore quad and it is entirely possible this dude is back on the court playing basketball before Kawhi is for a coach who sure as shyt is going to drive him into the fukking ground...