Damm Spurs players begging Kawhi to play this season

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I wouldn’t even trade Tatum and Brown for Leonard :shaq2:

Not saying Kawhi ain’t a beast but those two could easily be All-Star franchise cornerstones for years to come and are on pace for that.

That trading young assets for established All-Star usually turns out badly.

I'm not sure about Brown .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I am here really here suppressing the hardest piece of trolling :francis::francis:

I’m here shocked that this even is a thread or discussion.:frank1:

Cuz per what the coli has taught me.... “it’s a clown move to have players only meetings”:ohhh:

And when or should other teams do it. It’s like 9 threads upped in 2 mins bashing it:sas2:

Martha

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pop took a 250k fine to rest his players, but yet pop wants to rush him back:dwillhuh:

The players simply want to know what's going on from him directly...

Kind of comes off as the players saying "we don't really think you hurt as you say you are" :francis:

When you have to have player only meetings to find out IF A GUY IS GOING TO PLAY OR NOT...things are pretty fukked up between you and that guy...

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see it that way. Dude is just low key, in this age of social media and self-indulging attention whoring, I’m becoming a bigger fan of Kawhi cuz of this whole thing. Dude isnt doing anything wrong but ppp are getting increasingly pissed because he’s quiet and don’t talk about his injury constantly. DRose talked about his recovery process constantly in 2012 and all it did was turn more and more ppl against him and now look at that dude. This is his career, not theirs and this make the spurs seem weak too. Begging and depending on another man to help you get to to where you wish you to be. How do you loook at yourself as a man in the mirror :hhh:

I like Kawhi too, great role model as far as humility, however I think some of the people around him are starting to devalue his brand and tarnish his image. They want more from Jordan Brand but trying to pull a Monique. Bottom line is, he is more valuable to JB on the court than off. While his previous accomplishments are stellar, this is business and business comes down to a "what have you done for me lately" kinda deal. If he is hurt he is hurt but him sitting out has hurt everyone involved in the situation.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t even trade Tatum and Brown for Leonard :shaq2:

Not saying Kawhi ain’t a beast but those two could easily be All-Star franchise cornerstones for years to come and are on pace for that.

That trading young assets for established All-Star usually turns out badly.

You would be a terrible GM :scust: