Damn Cena TRASHES Baron Corbin

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
IWC Face turn coming? :lupe:
Here's the thing

Baron Corbin is the new era heel. The way to get REAL HEAT in 2017, is to be the opposite of what fans want, and to be envoke the "he's being forced down our throats" reaction. Batista leading to mania XXX was the low key pioneer of this. And no, it wasn't intention. if you really want to get a babyface over, have them face a heel the iwc feels is over pushed or not talented.

If I want Bailey to get over again I program her with Lana and push the shyt out of Lana for a Bailey payoff win. jinder Mahal has potential to get a smackdown babyface over like crazy if they face him vs say, Tye Dillinger or Chad Gable.

Traditional heels are iwc darlings so to get real heat you need to do fukk em over a little bit...IF you get to the payoff. The problem is wwe never does :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Here's the thing

Baron Corbin is the new era heel. The way to get REAL HEAT in 2017, is to be the opposite of what fans want, and to be envoke the "he's being forced down our throats" reaction. Batista leading to mania XXX was the low key pioneer of this. And no, it wasn't intention. if you really want to get a babyface over, have them face a heel the iwc feels is over pushed or not talented.

If I want Bailey to get over again I program her with Lana and push the shyt out of Lana for a Bailey payoff win. jinder Mahal has potential to get a smackdown babyface over like crazy if they face him vs say, Tye Dillinger or Chad Gable.

Traditional heels are iwc darlings so to get real hear you need to do fukk em over a little bit...IF you get to the payoff. The problem is we never does :yeshrug:
I was talking about Cena. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Here's the thing

Traditional heels are iwc darlings so to get real heat you need to do fukk em over a little bit...IF you get to the payoff. The problem is wwe never does :yeshrug:
I know. And this is an "iwc face turn" because he is clowning Corbin, a guy who iwc hates. That's my point.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Former WWE writer Kevin Eck recently appeared on Wade Keller’s podcast and talked about how Baron Corbin needs to deliver in the match against John Cena at Summerslam. Eck recalled his time in WWE and discussed how talents are judged based on their performances with Cena:

“Cena will be very honest to his assessment of you. Dolph Ziggler’s the first guy that comes to mind, when they had a singles program together, in the beginning, John was all for it. John wanted to work with Dolph. And they did the house show loop together and as the heel, the heel traditionally calls the matches and John was letting Dolph call the matches and he wasn’t impressed.”

“And apparently John gave his assessment to Vince of Dolph and I think that sort of played into Vince’s thoughts already about Dolph and once that program ended it ended rather abruptly because Vince told us in a booking meeting one day: ‘God, I think we’re doing a disservice to John, this is bringing John down’ and so Dolph was moved out of that program.”

If Baron doesn't deliver, this might be the end for him :lupe:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
NFL:
image.jpg

WWE:
NXT_11192015sm_0589

He's definitely trying
That's him before he moved up to the main roster. He is flappy as fukk now. Wears a tshirt to hide his fat. KO might be fat, but he got his shyt in the ring and on the mic on lock. Corbin is a good mid-card act, but everyone one agrees... If this fukker was actually motivated and wanted to be the best. He could be and this why people are turning sour on him.

It's disappointing. Naturally gifted in the ring, but zero motivation to improve or respect for the art of wrestling. Just another new age... "Here for the paycheck" wrestler eating a shytty road diet. He will be someone that will never truly amaze you until he wants too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That's him before he moved up to the main roster. He is flappy as fukk now. Wears a tshirt to hide his fat. KO might be fat, but he got his shyt in the ring and on the mic on lock. Corbin is a good mid-card act, but everyone one agrees... If this fukker was actually motivated and wanted to be the best. He could be and this why people are turning sour on him.

It's disappointing. Naturally gifted in the ring, but zero motivation to improve or respect for the art of wrestling. Just another new age... "Here for the paycheck" wrestler eating a shytty road diet. He will be someone that will never truly amaze you until he wants too
That second paragraph is so wrong it's not even funny