WWE:
NXT_11192015sm_0589

He's definitely trying
Getting his Chris Pratt on

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Getting his Chris Pratt on
I dont get it...the same people who hate on corbin saying hes flabby chant fight forever to Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
maxresdefault.jpg

Or Samoa Joe who wrestles in a diaper.

The idea that Corbin who lost over 100lbs of fat, learned HOW TO WRESTLE, made it to the main roster, just "doesnt care" is so ridiculous. He isnt a very polished wrestler yet, but he works like a heel which is more than most bad guys on the roster.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I dont get it...the same people who hate on corbin saying hes flabby chant fight forever to Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
maxresdefault.jpg

The idea that Corbin who lost over 100lbs of fat, learned HOW TO WRESTLE, made it to the main roster, just "doesnt care" is so ridiculous. He isnt a very polished wrestler yet, but he works like a heel which is more than most bad guys on the roster.
He is nowhere near the caliber worker of any of the three. And two are in worse shape than he is. And that isnt even why people hate him. They hate him because he has an undeserved sense of entitlement. He hasnt earned the air of arrogance he has

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He is nowhere near the caliber worker of any of the three. And two are in worse shape than he is. And that isnt even why people hate him. They hate him because he has an undeserved sense of entitlement. He hasnt earned the air of arrogance he has
You mean...

...like a heel :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its not a work. He doesnt do it to work the fans amd it damn sure doesnt sell tickets so tell me how he is a good heel if he is simply being rejected the same way as if he was a face?
Because fans root for babyfaces who face him...because they dont want him to win

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Because fans root for babyfaces who face him...because they dont want him to win
Like Shinsuke? That has NOTHING to do with Corbin being a good heel and everything to do with Shinsuke being favored by fans. He had a couple of decent promos on Talking Smack but there is a stark difference between being hated and being a good heel.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Damn, y'all really don't see it for Baron Corbin. lol I like the guy, but I do agree him in the main event is a bit much for where he's at. He's a lot better in the ring than he used to be, but his promos still need a lot of work.

Here's the thing

Baron Corbin is the new era heel. The way to get REAL HEAT in 2017, is to be the opposite of what fans want, and to be envoke the "he's being forced down our throats" reaction. Batista leading to mania XXX was the low key pioneer of this. And no, it wasn't intention. if you really want to get a babyface over, have them face a heel the iwc feels is over pushed or not talented.

If I want Bailey to get over again I program her with Lana and push the shyt out of Lana for a Bailey payoff win. jinder Mahal has potential to get a smackdown babyface over like crazy if they face him vs say, Tye Dillinger or Chad Gable.

Traditional heels are iwc darlings so to get real heat you need to do fukk em over a little bit...IF you get to the payoff. The problem is wwe never does :yeshrug:
Yup. Cena would not be getting away with this in the IWC's eyes if he were calling KO or Samoa Joe a dumpster fire. Look at how much heat he was getting back in March when he was cutting these same type of promos on The Miz.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Like Shinsuke? That has NOTHING to do with Corbin being a good heel and everything to do with Shinsuke being favored by fans. He had a couple of decent promos on Talking Smack but there is a stark difference between being hated and being a good heel.
In 2017 I don't really think there is, other than silence.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.

You know the whole undeserved sense of entitlement is just a character thing

Hes done interviews where he talks about how hard its been to cut weight and learn the profession...i believe he said he was humbled in NXT

With that said SamiNSick >>>> Trashbin

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

Agreed. He isn't trash but because Vince likes him IWC will give him go away heat forever.