Damn Cena TRASHES Baron Corbin

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
After Cena's done with this one I wouldn't mind seeing him take his talents over to RAW

0EazfyD.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
isnt this a reference to a fan having a sign that said baron corbin is a dumpster fire?

they had the crowd chanting that shyt on wackdown

hows this some big burial? LOL

it's not any different than what happened on tuesday

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You mean...

...like a heel :ohhh:

Some people don't understand it's all a work.

They want everyone to act how they want them to act like a video game

Baron Corbin shouldn't be walking around "humble" he's the MITB winner, he's a heel. People get so invested they really don't understand that Baron pissing them off is him doing his job well :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Some people don't understand it's all a work.

They want everyone to act how they want them to act like a video game

Baron Corbin shouldn't be walking around "humble" he's the MITB winner, he's a heel. People get so invested they really don't understand that Baron pissing them off is him doing his job well :mjlol:

I kinda disagree with this though

Nobody stressing Baron Corbin... dude is truly one nikka that I literally don't care about.. I don't hate him, dislike him, like him, nothing. He just is...

and that's a bad thing because I'm not interested in ANYTHING he does. at this point he could face Daniel Bryan coming out of retirement for one night only and I would still fastforward that shyt... He does absolutely nothing for me. I feel no single emotion when he's on my screen other than let me go get my coli posts in while nothings happening.. he might as well be a commercial break..

I think it's like that with most people.. Roman has we hate you and WANT you to lose any and everything you're involved in heat... Crobin has lets leave before 205 live starts so we can beat traffic heat..

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Corbin been done in my eyes since that 12 man commentary team was out there on SDL, and Miz just kept roasting Corbin had bruh sitting up there like :sadcam: That was his time to shine and he got got by Miz. Utanga couldn't save him :mjlol:

And then Cena hit him with that skinny-fat dumpster-fire, bruh go be recovering from the cethering for a minute.