Damn former r&b singer Ciara joins investment group to become owner of new MLB team

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for them .

I never umderstood the Ciara hate on here. The coli acts like she is some talentless whore who doesnt deseve good things to happen to her, meanwhile you got the Kardashians taking all our black wealth.

The coli simply just hates Black women, even after all they do for them.

Look at the Kim Kardashian’s threads...they called her a ride constantly and talked about how “she got her own money”.

They HATE Black women

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for them .

I never umderstood the Ciara hate on here. The coli acts like she is some talentless whore who doesnt deseve good things to happen to her, meanwhile you got the Kardashians taking all our black wealth.

Look at the Kim Kardashian’s threads...they called her a ride constantly and talked about how “she got her own money”.

They HATE Black women

Ya?

Banned
Daps

They HATE Black women

I would go as far as saying that the coli thinks that black women have to prove themselves worthy much more so than nonbw.

The number of worthless Hispanic/white/Asian/biracial women with no game plan but to trap an athlete and stunt that that these entertainers/athlete marry or prance around with but they want to whine about Ciara.

Hispanic women are professsional gold diggers and unapologetic athlete/entertainment thirst traps. I don’t see these dudes complaining about them though.

Let my girl Ciara live:blessed:

But then they will argue with me that sizeable segment of black men don’t see BW as less than and undeserving. Not knowing it says more about black male collective and what they value.

Dudes were hoping for a PAWG/PAAG/PALG that they can lust after:manny:

Sorry brehs, not this one:whew:

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps

They HATE Black women
Maybye idk...... When i look at Ciara i see a Beautiful talented black woman who was in RiRis spot before she took off. She dated industry dudes .. because she was in the industry. No different from anyone else ...... I dont get the hate

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Maybye idk...... When i look at Ciara i see a Beautiful talented black woman who was in RiRis spot before she took off. She dated industry dudes .. because she was in the industry. No different from anyone else ...... I dont get the hate

totally agree...most nikkas on here been in relationships with chicks who been with dead beats, no job having rodney , but don't want to mention it...

or never had a woman before or believe there's that one woman who never had a dikk in their life and they will be the one at 25 or 30 to give it to her..

u think megan good husband married a virgin? u think d wade married gaby and she was a virgin

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
It’s because she was a single mom. The coli would clown on any rich dude wifing a single mom, regardless of the woman’s race.

SunGod

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day Ciara
Bow wow
50 cent
Future
Is a sophiti-ratchet who will eventually return to here British ways. She the ex rnb version of Lailah from izm radio. I hope he got a iron clad prenup because the clock is ticking on this one. Not hating on the young lady just being honest about this simp paradigm. And for the record Ciara who people once thought was a tranny was actually a pop singer tbh.
Don't forget about her riding that bike for Gucci in Cali while she was with 50.

:lolbron:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Good for them .

Yeah I don't get it either tbh. :francis:

I understand why a bunch of females would hate her, but all this saltines from brehs is kinda sus :patrice:

Russ seems happy, she seems happy and so does her kid. :manny: