Damn former r&b singer Ciara joins investment group to become owner of new MLB team

Daps
Reppin
St louis
russ done made this hoe a stand up
woman,took future's son demoted future
to step daddy......damn!
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Good for them .

I never understood the Ciara hate on here. The coli acts like she is some talentless whore who doesnt deseve good things to happen to her, meanwhile you got the Kardashians taking all our black wealth.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m happy they took them at opportunity. I just wonder why people want a major league team in Portland...

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At the end of the day Ciara
Bow wow
50 cent
Future
Is a sophiti-ratchet who will eventually return to here British ways. She the ex rnb version of Lailah from izm radio. I hope he got a iron clad prenup because the clock is ticking on this one. Not hating on the young lady just being honest about this simp paradigm. And for the record Ciara who people once thought was a tranny was actually a pop singer tbh.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day Ciara
Bow wow
50 cent
Future
Is a sophiti-ratchet who will eventually return to here British ways. She the ex rnb version of Lailah from izm radio. I hope he got a iron clad prenup because the clock is ticking on this one. Not hating on the young lady just being honest about this simp paradigm. And for the record Ciara who people once thought was a tranny was actually a pop singer tbh.
So you mad cus she dated before? Just trying to see what the problem is.....

Ya?

Banned
Daps
fukk he look like giving her half his stack

Yet she was never on the field frontline taking those snaps
:rudy:

and she doesn’t need to be. Y’all wouldn’t be saying that ish if she nonblack though.

She is nonbiracial bw with a rich dude living the life.

Last edited: