Damn, Jeff Goodman Took a Dump on Kyrie...

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Somebody gotta shoot...... at least Kyrie tried....... if the 30 million dollar man was the player Boston said he was? :yeshrug: maybe Kyrie would've been able to defer a lot more......
Oh yea I 4got it's another nikka's fault the ball didn't go in when it left Kyrie's hands
:dead::dead:

Reminds me of another snakey ass cupcake nikka who shall remain nameless

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Tatum stay being left off the hook man
I’m starting to hate this dude no fault of his own.

This nikka Ingram had to deal with Bron, Kuz, Rondo, & Luke Walton. But he does not get any of this upside future HOFer for balling through all that. Ingram was traded pretty much and it didn’t faze him at all. Whereas Tatum was untouchable. No pressure but yet disappointed this season. I can’t believe they blaming Kyrie for his failures smh

I swear I’m done talking Tatum man lol

Dude bulletproof

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tatum stay being left off the hook man
I’m starting to hate this dude no fault of his own.

This nikka Ingram had to deal with Bron, Kuz, Rondo, & Luke Walton. But he does not get any of this upside future HOFer for balling through all that. Ingram was traded pretty much and it didn’t faze him at all. Whereas Tatum was untouchable. No pressure but yet disappointed this season. I can’t believe they blaming Kyrie for his failures smh

I swear I’m done talking Tatum man lol

Dude bulletproof

All facts.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie learned how to be a leader from LeBron. Thing is he isnt as good as lebron. LeBron is a top 10 player of alltime and still his leadership skill rub people tte wrong way. Imagine a nikka not even on that level trying to act like Lebron :snoop:. Kyrie really disappointed me this season

No I don’t look at it that way

Remember who kyrie idol is ....

Just look at his post game comments after the series with the bucks

Then look at the post game comments Kobe had during that seris with the mavs when he got Swept

Damn near the same words

After the Cavs won the chip the first person he called was Kobe

He learned all that from Kobe not Lebron

It’s the “I want to win as the man or I don’t win at all”

Mamba mentality

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea I 4got it's another nikka's fault the ball didn't go in when it left Kyrie's hands
:dead::dead:

Reminds me of another snakey ass cupcake nikka who shall remain nameless

Absolving the highest paid player on the squad when he’s still in his prime only happens if said player is :mjpls: Kyrie had a bad series.... Hayward couldn’t even compete.... and ain’t nobody saying shyt about that....but I’ll let y’all tell it

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Like I said he’s speaking for Ainge it’s a hit piece because they know he’s leaving and are gonna paint the picture that he’s the problem.

Kyrie was definitely a pain in the ass but to say he’s the only problem with the Celtics is asinine. The biggest problem with Kyrie has nothing to do with all the media bs about him. The biggest problem is he’s not good enough to be the best player on a title team he needs to be a second option.

But if the Celtics think they’ll automatically be better without him and it will be like the year before without him where they made game 7 of the ecf good luck with that

He was the problem tho.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I don’t look at it that way

Remember who kyrie idol is ....

Just look at his post game comments after the series with the bucks

Then look at the post game comments Kobe had during that seris with the mavs when he got Swept

Damn near the same words

After the Cavs won the chip the first person he called was Kobe

He learned all that from Kobe not Lebron

It’s the “I want to win as the man or I don’t win at all”

Mamba mentality

Exactly...had shyt worked out it would have been Kobe's his idol, that's who he learned from, opposite of Lebron, etc...

Now it doesn't work out...he learned from Lebron...nikkaz so see thru...

Kyrie isn't the player or leader of Kobe or Lebron...he's a great number 2, probably the best type period.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Absolving the highest paid player on the squad when he’s still in his prime only happens if said player is :mjpls: Kyrie had a bad series.... Hayward couldn’t even compete.... and ain’t nobody saying shyt about that....but I’ll let y’all tell it
nikka I didn't give him da contract :dead: He wasn't worth dat shyt to me

I didn't expect shyt from bum ass Hayward, dats y'alls mans. Dude always been ass to me.

nikka I fukk wit Kyrie but dude had a terrible series. When you da team's best player, got championship experience and was proclaiming yourself as the leader you gon get da lion's share of the blame/criticism.

That's been the case for every star player, why should it be different for Kyrie?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Truth about Kyrie came out after Celtics was eliminated and he SUCKED,but if you had half a brain and knowledge about the game the you would’ve already knew the truth about Kyrie and his failures this season wouldn’t have surprised you at all

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
The problem here is Kyrie actually has a lot of pressure on him, wherever he goes. This is his reputation now. He will be on a max contract and expected to lead his team to greatness. So whether this is a hit piece (and it is) or not, Kyrie going to the Knicks and them playing .500 ball won't stop the media from shytting on him from now on.

Dude needs to see major team success wherever he goes, people know he can ball out individually. They don't care about that anymore from him. And because he is a free agent, if he picks a bad situation, you would still have to blame him. After all, it would have been his choice to go to a bad situation.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I do think Jayson Tatum one day is going to be a Hall of Famer. I felt his growth this year was stunted. I felt he didn’t have the opportunity to grow. I felt it was partly Kyrie, partly Gordon Hayward. After watching him in the playoffs last year he wanted to make it clear this was his team. If he would have done what I think he should have done which is make sure everybody else is happy on this team. There are a lot of mouths to feed. Make sure everybody else is happy. Sacrifice your own numbers, your points, and if you do that at the end of the game everybody isn’t going to be able to double- and triple-team you. That to me was his biggest job this year, was to make sure this team was ready for the playoffs and he didn’t do that."

This right here is straight up trash writing. Blaming a 20 year old for not doing Brad Stevens job for him is bullshyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Goodman’s Ainges water boy/mouthpiece in the media and knows Kyrie ain’t coming back. It’s a hit piece to set the stage when he leaves to blame all the Celtics failures on Kyrie.
Well good then, because Kyrie didn't show he was the player that was advertised when it counted. Best ball handler on earth, but not a leader. Had high hopes, hate it had to be him. Not a fan of "this team can win a round in the playoffs, they might not win a title, but I like these guys".....fukk that, win or bust. I really believed him when he said "I don't think anybody is gonna beat us 4 out of 7", lolololol