Damn, Jeff Goodman Took a Dump on Kyrie...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well good then, because Kyrie didn't show he was the player that was advertised when it counted. Best ball handler on earth, but not a leader. Had high hopes, hate it had to be him. Not a fan of "this team can win a round in the playoffs, they might not win a title, but I like these guys".....fukk that, win or bust. I really believed him when he said "I don't think anybody is gonna beat us 4 out of 7", lolololol

What was he advertised as? Nobody who’s watched him play thought he’s good enough to be the best player on a title contender he’s a number 2 guy on a title team not a guy you build a team around

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well good then, because Kyrie didn't show he was the player that was advertised when it counted. Best ball handler on earth, but not a leader. Had high hopes, hate it had to be him. Not a fan of "this team can win a round in the playoffs, they might not win a title, but I like these guys".....fukk that, win or bust. I really believed him when he said "I don't think anybody is gonna beat us 4 out of 7", lolololol
He was never a leader, might wanna look at his cavs resume before bron.