Damn lmao Draymond Green averaging 3 POINTS his last 3 games on 15% shooting

Daps
so that’s still on him…he gets no passes because he was out of shape…what happens if he falls back out of shape this season?
Why is it so hard to give Draymond his props on this board?

I mean I know why, but why...

I don't understand what nxggas get out of not acknowledging how great/impactful he is.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it so hard to give Draymond his props on this board?

I mean I know why, but why...

I don't understand what nxggas get out of not acknowledging how great/impactful he is.

What are you talking about I give him his props all of the time…but I asking give honest assessments and he has went large amounts of time not producing or being under productive.

Daps
What are you talking about I give him his props all of the timebut I asking give honest assessments and he has went large amounts of time not producing or being under productive.
:usure:
I really dislike Draymond so anything I say will be over the top....
Draymond really has supporters
Told y’all Draymond was a p*ssy more people need to start testing his chin.
shyt no matter what he’s still a better player than Draymond...Draymond isn’t shyt without Steph/Klay/ And KD a 4th option shouldn’t speak on a first option.
As long as Draymond Green and others are around I will not call Ben Simmons overrated.
Most of us know draymond doesn’t belong but a lot of dudes were injured this season...
I’m not trading a shyt ton of these players for Draymond Green..Draymond is only as good as he is because he’s a 4th or 5th option most nights...
I really dislike draymond he’s right but the issue is the suns have him and his rights and ayton.
but warriors fans told me Draymond does so much that just doesn't land in the box score....If all of us casuals just continue to look at the box score we are missing out on the GOAT performances that Draymond produces night in and night out. Every team in the NBA should have a Draymond he is the engine that makes the Warriors go...Don't just look at the box score because according to that he's an overpaid bum.
somebody needs to check Draymonds jaw also.
You mean Draymond always been a front runner
It's the exact opposite. You even admitted that because you 'really dislike" him that everything you say about him is over the top.

The receipts don't lie.

:hubie:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

It's the exact opposite. You even admitted that because you 'really dislike" him that everything you say about him is over the top.

The receipts don't lie.

:hubie:

But did I say he was a bad player? :shaq: Or an i just consistent? I even said every team should have a draymond type.