DAMN. on pace to outsell More Life, Drake will be uncrowned for highest rap debut in 2017 (550k now)

Daps
These "numbers don't matter" ass nikka wanna talk numbers now? :mjgrin:

Drake is the biggest name in Hip-Hop today, don't even try to debate this.

The Booth stays on Drake's dikk harder than Drake fans :dame:
bu bu bu drake is still awesome!

fukk outta here

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Isn't TDE known to had a lot of bots to make big numbers in streaming ?

We'll see the reality of the numbers if he make big show like Drake@MSG

:dead:

Drake stans.

Yeah, a bunch of high school drop out bloods from Los Angeles have teamed up with Russian hackers to get Kendrick that #1 spot brehs. :snoop:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Drake, ASAP Rocky and Lil B
Drake doesn't push the sound
No one knows Asap Rocky
and Lil B fell off and had to go back to working a 9 - 5. God riddance to bad rubbish

Kendrick's albums aren't experimental at all, it's rehashed versions of the same old tired tropes
That's experimental. There is nothing new under the sun, you would be wise to repackage things done before in a different way

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Drake doesn't push the sound
No one knows Asap Rocky
and Lil B fell off and had to go back to working a 9 - 5. God riddance to bad rubbish

I know you're fond of quoting me to share your weak thoughts, but I just wanted to let you know: if you don't get a response from me going forward, there's a big chance you've been tossed in Ignore Hell. just an FYI :salute:

The Plug

Daps
I know you're fond of quoting me to share your weak thoughts, but I just wanted to let you know: if you don't get a response from me going forward, there's a big chance you've been tossed in Ignore Hell. just an FYI :salute:

I can't be fond of doing so, I'm a new poster. Try to further the conversation

SirBiatch

Daps
I can't be fond of doing so, I'm a new poster. Try to further the conversation

A new poster that's already on my nuts. Maybe you're actually new and not some weirdo alias. All I'm saying is: step it up. I don't wanna be bored reading your shyt. That's the number one thing for me. I don't care if you agree with me or not, like me or not.... just don't be boring and then blow up my notifications. It's the fastest way to get ignored. All the people I tossed in Ignore Hell are super dull and obsessed with me. Don't be that guy - unless you wanna be.

You don't think Drake, Lil B and ASAP Rocky pushed the sound? Fine. Explain. You can't say the biggest rapper in the game for the last 8 years didn't push the sound in any way. that's ludicrous. Saying no one knows ASAP Rocky is downright retarded. And Lil B having to work 9-5 is meaningless to the convo of whether he pushed the sound or not.

Last warning. Do better :salute:

The Plug

Daps
A new poster that's already on my nuts. Maybe you're actually new and not some weirdo alias. All I'm saying is: step it up. I don't wanna be bored reading your shyt. That's the number one thing for me. I don't care if you agree with me or not, like me or not.... just don't be boring and then blow up my notifications. It's the fastest way to get ignored. All the people I tossed in Ignore Hell are super dull and obsessed with me. Don't be that guy - unless you wanna be.

You don't think Drake, Lil B and ASAP Rocky pushed the sound? Fine. Explain. You can't say the biggest rapper in the game for the last 8 years didn't push the sound in any way. that's ludicrous. Saying no one knows ASAP Rocky is downright retarded. And Lil B having to work 9-5 is meaningless to the convo of whether he pushed the sound or not.

Last warning. Do better :salute:
I'd ask you to explain first.

I already made a point in the previous thread that you aren't nearly as smart as you think. You made the claim that Drake, Asap & Lil B are "pushing the sound" with no proof and then when I disagree, you want proof from me? What a load of bullshyt.

Lil B failed, if he was pushing the sound like you claimed, he'd be as big as Drake or Rocky and not stuck where he is.

Try harder yourself.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
I swear breh - this is how I know all this acclaim is marketing bullshyt. It's so obvious how cliche Ducktales is but his team is trying so hard to pull off that con :laugh: And it'll only work on casual and non hip hop fans. People who really listen to this genre aren't fooled.

What's the difference between this and King Kunta? An alien voice and a bullshyt chorus - I'll let you figure out which is which.

Kendrick is out here repackaging stale ideas like "Kung Fu Kenny" from Rush Hour 2 (a decent but ultimately disposable film) and not even giving any kind of insight into that shyt. Just doing it to slide into the minds of average people everywhere :laugh:

Trying to hop on Metro Boomin years after Drake made him hot. Hopped on T-Minus years after Drake made him hot. Hopped on Boi-1da years after Drake made him hot. Hop on Mike Will years after Future and Rae Srummnd made him hot. Work with Pharrell, Alchemist and 9th Wonder because they're recognizable names to the flabby so flabby nikkas don't hate on him. Hop on Hit-Boy after Jay-Z and ASAP Rocky made him hot. Just hilarious. Dude is wild trash

For you to go these lengths digging up retrogression from the archives to debunk Kendrick in order to boost Drake..lets me know that you're just a contrarion who only capes for Drake to annoy people.
I can tell youre not even really a Drake fan lol.
You championing weirdo shyt like lil b or asap rocky but at the same time propping up the soccer mom friendly pop star as boundary pushing. Your whole gimmick is unbelievable, and i like a lot of Drake's catalog.

SirBiatch

Daps
I'd ask you to explain first.

I already made a point in the previous thread that you aren't nearly as smart as you think. You made the claim that Drake, Asap & Lil B are "pushing the sound" with no proof and then when I disagree you want proof from? What a load of bullshyt.

Lil B failed, if he was pushing the sound like you claimed, he'd be as big as Drake or Rocky and not stuck where he is.

Try harder yourself.

You didn't disagree - you rambled a bunch of nonsense. If I disagree with someone, I say "I don't agree" and I provide a reason why, even if it's just one.

You're a time-waster looking for attention. So I bid you adieu. If you want more details on how Drake/Lil B/ASAP Rocky pushed the sound forward, use the search function. You're a stalker - I'm sure you know how to follow my threads and posts. I've touched on that topic numerous times in The Booth. Nothing about the way you post tells me you're worth a fresh response on the matter.

Don't worry - you'll make friends in Chateau D'If :salute:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Obviously I love TPAB and think it's Kendrick's best album but I know it was somewhat divisive with fans who wanted GKMC 2.0. DAMN.'s success could be chalked up in part to many people seeing it as a return to the sound they wanted, plus there are a couple "radio" tracks on it.

Humble and DNA are dominating streaming charts right now, with Loyalty and Element no far behind. He found a nice balance between his artistic vision and what fans want. I would have never guessed the album would be this BIG. The numbers are insane.

Makes me curious what he'll do next. Terrace Martin said that while doing TPAB Kendrick was saying the next album had to go in opposite direction. End result was Jazz/funk to trap/rock/alternative. But where do you go from here? Whatever he does I'd imagine it won't be as drastic as TPAB. There will be some trap

He might drop one more full rap album and then slowly move into doing other genres of music, seems like that's where he's headed.

I just hope he doesn't start dressing like Cee Lo.

The Plug

Daps
If I disagree with someone, I say "I don't agree"
If you were smart, you'd know you don't have to. It's as asinine as leaving "imo" after every post.

You're a stalker
Imagine calling someone a stalker because they replied to your post. Pathetic.

You didn't disagree - you rambled a bunch of nonsense
You've constantly failed to address the topic at hand or to further the conversation and instead result to claiming users are stalking you so you can have an excuse to put them on ignore without having to address their arguments.