Dana White says Aldo vs. Pettis is already booked

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It makes more sense for the fight to take place at LW.
read my post, clearly it pertains to before pettis got the title now he is champion I dont care to see it at all :mjpls:
And how is this not a superfight?
its not a fight the mma world have been clamoring for thats why.Pettis was real thirsty one night and thought hed throw his name in the hat.Ufc took him up on it, the time was right then.You had a flashy kid whos claim to fame was the kick/beating bendo vs aldo and all his accomplishments.The latter has tenure so its only right the former play the role of chaser. As its already been aluded t pettis aint had 1 defence and neither of these guys are proven draws.Its not a SUPERfight

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
read my post, clearly it pertains to before pettis got the title now he is champion I dont care to see it at all :mjpls:

So you don't care to see the fight at all? :dwillhuh:

its not a fight the mma world have been clamoring for thats why.

Other than Silva/GSP and Silva/Jones, what super-fight has the MMA world been clamouring for? Even then, there is a ton of interest in this fight amongst MMA fans/media.

Pettis was real thirsty one night and thought hed throw his name in the hat.Ufc took him up on it, the time was right then.You had a flashy kid whos claim to fame was the kick/beating bendo vs aldo and all his accomplishments.

In terms of accomplishments it's obviously Aldo >>> Pettis, but to dismiss what Pettis has done is laughable breh

The latter has tenure so its only right the former play the role of chaser. As its already been aluded t pettis aint had 1 defence and neither of these guys are proven draws.Its not a SUPERfight

A fight at LW makes more sense because:

- More 'prestigious' belt on the line
- No issues with a weight cut. Both fighters come in relatively hydrated/healthy.
- In a super-fight, it's usually one fighter moves up, not vice versa.

Other than Anderson and to some extent Jones, who is really a draw?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So you don't care to see the fight at all? :dwillhuh:
If it was off the heels of the mendes or jung sung fights sure cuz we walked away from those recallin what once was.. The lamas fight is a horrible reminder of the complacent fighter hes become since well since winning the wec title really..If you can honestly say the luster wasnt taken off by that mechanically boring performance :ld:

Other than Silva/GSP and Silva/Jones, what super-fight has the MMA world been clamouring for?
couture/fedor,lesnar/fedor, silva/fedor, cormier/jones, cormier/velenquez to name a few off the top of my head. MMA fans never asked for this pettis did and the rest is history..

In terms of accomplishments it's obviously Aldo >>> Pettis, but to dismiss what Pettis has done is laughable breh
Potatoe potato, aldo is undefeated wec/ufc, on a 17 fight win streak has cleaned the FW division e.t.c Pettis has already lost in the ufc to guida :heh: has no title defences to his name.To his credit hes finished off some gatekeepers and clearly has benson number nothing else to say.If you call facts dismissing :manny:

A fight at LW makes more sense because:
you are still arguing this point like it pertains to genesis of my gripe

Other than Anderson and to some extent Jones, who is really a draw?
so you have 2 relative non draws 1 of which a dude with no title defenses and a fight the mma populace never asked for I think that right there is why its not a "super" fight so I rest my case and for your info you could say rousey

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
If it was off the heels of the mendes or jung sung fights sure cuz we walked away from those recallin what once was.. The lamas fight is a horrible reminder of the complacent fighter hes become since well since winning the wec title really..If you can honestly say the luster wasnt taken off by that mechanically boring performance :ld:

Aldo isn't the killer he used to be in the WEC, but he's still one of the best P4P fighters in the world and has definitely shown improvement since his WEC days.

couture/fedor,lesnar/fedor, silva/fedor, cormier/jones, cormier/velenquez to name a few off the top of my head. MMA fans never asked for this pettis did and the rest is history..

I meant super-fights, as of late.. :heh: at Cormier/Jones and Cormier/Velazquez being super-fights (no knock against DC). When were fans clamoring for Silva/Fedor?

Potatoe potato, aldo is undefeated wec/ufc, on a 17 fight win streak has cleaned the FW division e.t.c Pettis has already lost in the ufc to guida :heh: has no title defences to his name.To his credit hes finished off some gatekeepers and clearly has benson number nothing else to say.If you call facts dismissing :manny:

Pettis has destroyed the likes of Bendo, Cerrone and Joe Lauzon. Cerrone was a top 10 LW in MMA when Pettis beat him, yet you call him a gate-keeper? :comeon: And Joe Lauzon was around a top 8-12 LW when Pettis beat him (another destruction). All 3 of the aforementioned fighters being very tough and durable as well.

You saying 'You had a flashy kid whos claim to fame was the kick/beating bendo' which is clearly dismissing Pettis' accomplishments.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I meant super-fights, as of late.. :heh: at Cormier/Jones and Cormier/Velazquez being super-fights (no knock against DC).
:krs: the old "let me tell u about the time.....i ...almost died" type trickery :rudy:..Either u have early signs of alzheimers or u have a selective memory.In the lead up to his last fight with SF, DC put filters out there about the possibility of moving to lhw (when entering the ufc) due to his teammate having the gold at hw.The fans didnt need an excuse to salivate at 2 blax goin at it & it grew legs..Do u remember the hype cormier had during the sf tourney? :why: ppl were wetting their pant over the possibility of him doin the dance with the top of the hw div=cain..

]When were fans clamoring for Silva/Fedor?
:snoop: stop trollin or maybe I I am wrong and you fanatism doesnt go that far.

Pettis has destroyed the likes of Bendo.
ermm the first fight was a spirited back and forth if you watched the whole thing and not just the kick/highlights.The second fight he subbed him very early in the 1st.Did he beat him? yup.Did he finish him? yup.Did he embarass him? yup.Did he destroy him? no.
Cerrone and Joe Lauzon. Cerrone was a top 10 LW in MMA when Pettis beat him, yet you call him a gate-keeper? :comeon: And Joe Lauzon was around a top 8-12 LW when Pettis beat him (another destruction). All 3 of the aforementioned fighters being very tough and durable as well..
yet they are pre-lim stalwarts as oppose to being in title contention.You know you are scraping the bottom of the barrel when you are citing that "destroying" someone possibly ranked 12th is noteworthy :heh:
You saying 'You had a flashy kid whos claim to fame was the kick/beating bendo' which is clearly dismissing Pettis' accomplishments.
Thats all well an good but ufc operates on hype, an ad isnt going to waste precious time talking about lowly lws fair weathers dont care about.You got to hit em with facts make it succinct yet with impactThose 2 wins against benson is it as it stands, thats just the truth :mjpls:.