DangersOfTheLastDays:"In the last days people will only love themselves & their $.They will..."

Giselle

Daps
#BiblePost
Read this paragraph and tell me what you think about what it says.

12523717_1141894969176705_696637377_n.jpg

Religious and non religious people can respond, but No religion bashing allowed in here. Thanks :queen:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My personal opinion? What is discussed in the paragraph is happening right now.
Its how its always been:comeon:

If you are interested enough in the bible to make correlations about current events and the "end times", you should also be interested enough in looking up the thousands of doomsayers over hundreds of years who thought they were in the end times. You can also see the amount of deaths and swindling that takes place when folks think "the time is nigh."

Hell, if thats not enough, their are religions older than Judeo Christianity that prophesied the end times.
Dont be to disappointed that it hasnt all ended yet.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

If you are interested enough in the bible to make correlations about current events and the "end times", you should also be interested enough in looking up the thousands of doomsayers over hundreds of years who thought they were in the end times. You can also see the amount of deaths and swindling that takes place when folks think "the time is nigh."

Hell, if thats not enough, their are religions older than Judeo Christianity that prophesied the end times.
I think people want it to be the last days because they gonna die in < 100 years :francis: it's like fucc it if I'mma die someday, the world gotta go with me lol...

Giselle

Daps
How long do you reckon things have been that way?

i think it probably could be applied to any era in history.
30, this has nothing to do with the world ending. Most of the bible isn't literal.

I don't think things have always been that way.
Which parts do you think have always been that way and how? B/c I can name a few that are newer or at an all time high.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30, this has nothing to do with the world ending. Most of the bible isn't literal.

I don't think things have always been that way.
Which parts do you think have always been that way and how? B/c I can name a few that are newer or at an all time high.
Of course the bible isn't literal, but it dont stop people from picking and choosing what to follow to the letter anyway.

And name *anything* that isn't necessarily technologically obscure and its been done before.

You may say "Something is at an all time high" but thats bias. The world population is higher than its ever been, and less people are fighting in the middle of nowhere
to find out where their next meal is coming from. Things may seem to have a higher frequency because we are in the information age, and actions scale with
the population. Nothing in the quoted text hasn't been happening in perpetuity since Man showed up on this earth.