gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This was not a close fight breh.

Chocolatito fight was close.

GGG barely won 4 rounds :dead:

I even went back and gave GGG round 1. He got ducking schooled and out boxed tonight. Nothing else to be said.
come on bruh you know how this shyt works. Every close rounds that looks remotely close will go to GGG .

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he did better than i expected, he LOSE but a moral victory for surviving...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because he landed 144 more jabs...

Danny had a 20 punch edge in power punches...
I believe 60 total punches landed outweighs 20 so called power punches...Jabs control fights

If you made 20 3 pointers I'm basketball and I made 20 2 pointers who wins?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I believe 60 total punches landed outweighs 20 so called power punches...Jabs control fights

If you made 20 3 pointers I'm basketball and I made 20 2 pointers who wins?
In your asinine basketball scenario the 3 pointers would be the power punches and jabs would be the 2 pointers...

Even though I don't agree with it at all, power punches count more to the Rocky crowd...That's why we have jabs and power punches in compubox...

Regardless compubox has always been shyt and an idiots way of judging a fight because it doesn't tell you the quality of the punch landed...A good stiff Lennox Lewis jab is as powerful as another HW's right hook but compubox won't indicate that because its "a jab"...A punch that catches more leather than skin also often gets counted on compubox...See any Mayweather fight...

What compubox tells us about last nights fight is that little g relied more on his jab because he was ineffective coming forward and cutting off the ring...Danny kept him in the center of the ring and won the majority of the heavy changes hence his edge in power punches...