Daniel Jacobs is the Lineal MW Champion

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
In your asinine basketball scenario the 3 pointers would be the power punches and jabs would be the 2 pointers...

Even though I don't agree with it at all, power punches count more to the Rocky crowd...That's why we have jabs and power punches in compubox...

Regardless compubox has always been shyt and an idiots way of judging a fight because it doesn't tell you the quality of the punch landed...A good stiff Lennox Lewis jab is as powerful as another HW's right hook but compubox won't indicate that because its "a jab"...A punch that catches more leather than skin also often gets counted on compubox...See any Mayweather fight...

What compubox tells us about last nights fight is that little g relied more on his jab because he was ineffective coming forward and cutting off the ring...Danny kept him in the center of the ring and won the majority of the heavy changes hence his edge in power punches...

satop addressing him., He didn't even watch the fight brehbreh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My Gators advanced to the Sweet 16, i threw my beer snob ways out for a night and had a bottle of King Cobra, and happy that GGG "survived and advanced" by the skin of his teeth. :whew:
king cobra :dame: i know your head must have been hurting...i drank a miscellaneous selection of beer myself...plus a glass of henny white on behalf of GGG's remarkable victory last night..big drama show :wow:

#GGGoodBoys

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Can't let these fakkits get away with this...

Top 5 worst robberies in boxing history...

Finally really read thru this thread and :dead: at @((ReFleX)) dapping this post:heh:

Brehs how can Jacobs be the "new Lineal MW Champion", when he ain't beat Canelo....the Lineal Middleweight Champion?:khanhuh:

That's how you know this thread, the OP, and everybody who dapped the OP is mad, frustrated, and delusional right now:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Did he lose last night?:ohhh:

I mean, I could've swore we went over "officially" the other day Smoke:sas2:
We did. He didn't lose OFFICIALLY and it wasn't a top 5 robbery you saw my post in the chat breh.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
#TripleGiftBoys

NoHQAYh.gif

Danny Jacobs should've been awarded his rightful victory. The show goes on...