Daniel Jacobs is the Lineal MW Champion

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If we are being technical tho canelo is the lineal champ after beating cotto. :mjgrin:
Technically you are right but I've never been a fan of stepping down...

Hence why I do not consider Canelo the lineal champ...

He gave up that title when he stepped down and refused to defend for whatever reason that was...

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He gave up that title when he stepped down and refused to defend for whatever reason that was...

He did defend it. He KOd Khan in his 1st defense of the Lineal Championship.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No lies were told. He outslicked em. His corner was top notch too.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Daniel was the better man in the ring that night, but dude pretty much gave away the 1st 5 rounds and got knocked down in one. His corner was also garbage to me in the fact they were coaching dude scared and almost trying to stifle his aggressiveness. Dude took the fight into his own hands, despite how scary his trainer was. Trainer wasn't even giving him insight into what he should or shouldn't be doing. He was clearly the better fighter though.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He did defend it. He KOd Khan in his 1st defense of the Lineal Championship.
Where in that post you quoted does it say Nelo NEVER defended his title? :what:

Not sure if this post is a result of lack of reading comprehension or trolling...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on the reading skills and just label it poor trolling but the nikkas that dapped you do not get that benefit...

You know damn well the post you quoted is referring to Nelo vacating the WBC strap a few weeks after Khan by refusing to defend it against 97g...The lineal champion isn't a strap "its a title" awarded to the guy who beats the undisputed champ of the division hence why I said @NoMyNameIs... is technically correct because no one defeated Nelo in the ring...but like I said I have a hard time acknowledging the man when he refuses to defend against the number two guy in the division for whatever reason...

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jacobs getting robbed here actually made me feel a lil bit better about not biting on that 8-1 line :mjgrin:

When the late rds hit and Jacobs was looking in complete control of the fight...was kicking myself for not putting no money down like i said i was...i know my fellow gamblers out there that made the right choice are beside themselves right now. :pachaha:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Not sure if this post is a result of lack of reading comprehension or trolling...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on the reading skills and just label it poor trolling but the nikkas that dapped you do not get that benefit...

You know damn well the post you quoted is referring to Nelo vacating the WBC strap a few weeks after Khan by refusing to defend it against 97g...The lineal champion isn't a strap "its a title" awarded to the guy who beats the undisputed champ of the division hence why I said @NoMyNameIs... is technically correct because no one defeated Nelo in the ring...but like I said I have a hard time acknowledging the man when he refuses to defend against the number two guy in the division for whatever reason...

:mjlol: you're lucky I didn't see this yesterday................but you're about to pay for the lack of your OWN comprehension in what YOU posted:ufdup:

:jbhmm:

He gave up that title when he stepped down and refused to defend for whatever reason that was

:khanhuh:

Maybe you should proof read your posts before hitting "post reply":umad:

YOU referred to Canelo giving up that "title" and THEN came back and clarified that the Lineal Championship is a "title"..............so what :dahell: are you talking about?:what:

Why would I think you're talking about a "strap" when you SPECIFICALLY referred to the "title"......the same title you clarified today as meaning you were referring to the Lineal Championship?:mindblown:

Take your L ...... :forreal:

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:mjlol: you're lucky I didn't see this yesterday................but you're about to pay for the lack of your OWN comprehension in what YOU posted:ufdup:

:jbhmm:

:khanhuh:

Maybe you should proof read your posts before hitting "post reply":umad:

YOU referred to Canelo giving up that "title" and THEN came back and clarified that the Lineal Championship is a "title"..............so what :dahell: are you talking about?:what:

Why would I think you're talking about a "strap" when you SPECIFICALLY referred to the "title"......the same title you clarified today as meaning you were referring to the Lineal Championship?:mindblown:

Take your L ...... :forreal:
At first I was sure you were trolling because nobody could possibly continually fail to comprehend such simple ass logic but I stand corrected...You're definitely one of those special little nikkas which should of been obvious considering you're an About Beatings stan...

I have nothing else to say to you my nikka because I don't know how else to explain it to you...I feel I'd have more success explaining it to a tree at this point...

I advise you get yourself one of those hooked on phonics books because your struggles with basic English is downright laughable...

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
At first I was sure you were trolling because nobody could possibly continually fail to comprehend such simple ass logic but I stand corrected...You're definitely one of those special little nikkas which should of been obvious considering you're an About Beatings stan...

I have nothing else to say to you my nikka because I don't know how else to explain it to you...I feel I'd have more success explaining it to a tree at this point...

I advise you get yourself one of those hooked on phonics books because your struggles with basic English is downright laughable...

:camby:

He gave up that title when he stepped down and refused to defend for whatever reason that was

Get sonned with your own words brehs:mjlol:

Daps
#TripleGiftBoys

NoHQAYh.gif

Danny Jacobs should've been awarded his rightful victory. The show goes on...

Reaction on GGGifts face :mjgrin:

Thats the internal look on your face when you tell your boys you smashed the hottie on the block knowing damn well that your stroke game was appalling :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
From struggle fights w Mora to boxing the boogeyman the fukk up :mjgrin:
There's nobody at 160 who could touch him, let alone beat him :wow:

You need the chin of Ali, D of Sweet Pea, power of Shavers technical skills of SRL and heart of Duran to go 12 with him :wow: