Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
FWIW

EXCLUSIVE: Daredevil Season 3 Lost 57% Of Season 2 Viewership In First Week

EXCLUSIVE: Daredevil Season 3 Viewership Down 57% On Season 2 In First Week

From Netflix's perspective, why continue to produce a show and partner with your new competition (after they have pulled their biggest movies from your platform) on a bunch of shows with declining viewership? If these shows were doing gandbusters, then I'm sure Netflix would have continued with them. But It just doesn't make sense for Netflix to continue producing content through a lame duck partnership with what is now their primary rival. Same with Disney.

Instead, they'll devote their resources to content they wholly own and are in charge of creatively, instead of paying Marvel TV to develop shows for them.

this is a prime example of why the weekly tv model still works. So they depending on the 1st week binge to track viewership ... after the first season the must see first night urge is gone and they dont advertise as much so i probably didnt even now season 2 was here (look at voltron.. pretty much no announcements and we at S8 and the finale soon).. and the last reason ... i got to much shyt to watch .. i'll get to it later..

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they will get them either but Netflix saying they decided to cancel these marvel shows themselves sounds like :duck: I like Netflix and they got flex but Disney despite the kiddy front is gangster as fukk.

I'm sure Mickey had the shotty in somebody's mouf to make sure the Netflix Marvel deal go south.

That makes absolutely no sense.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Guess I should start watching now

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe shyt about viewership dropping netflix never ever exposed their viewership now all of a sudden all of the shows are having viewership drops and they ready to expose information, just say you got mad at disney for pulling a power move and you're willing to upset a portion of your fanbase to get back at disney.

so hurt they didn't even wait for millarworld content to replace the marvel content . . .but i don't know what disney did behind the scenes so i can't say if their actions are justified

so this is going to be the process for all the next shows going forward jessica jones will be cancelled due to low viewership along with punisher as well . . so corny

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think they will get them either but Netflix saying they decided to cancel these marvel shows themselves sounds like :duck: I like Netflix and they got flex but Disney despite the kiddy front is gangster as fukk.

I'm sure Mickey had the shotty in somebody's mouf to make sure the Netflix Marvel deal go south.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Sure it does:lolbron:

Mickey cold with it!!!:steviej:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't believe shyt about viewership dropping netflix never ever exposed their viewership now all of a sudden all of the shows are having viewership drops and they ready to expose information, just say you got mad at disney for pulling a power move and you're willing to upset a portion of your fanbase to get back at disney.

so hurt they didn't even wait for millarworld content to replace the marvel content . . .but i don't know what disney did behind the scenes so i can't say if their actions are justified

Yea... cuz I'd love to see the numbers of a lot of the other shows they air...... crazy I dont ever recall them revealing viewership with any show... good or bad... in the past

Martha