Daredevil is that shyt, but whoever casted KINGPIN dropped the ball

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I hate this nikkas voice, mannerisms, and everything.

He talks and has a pause inbetween each word.

I hate this fat fakkit.

I wanna meet the actor in person and tell him he fukking sucks dikks

He gonna ruin the show for me. He sounds so unnatural

And they got me sitting thru a fukking origin episode with flashbacks

:camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I hate this nikkas voice, mannerisms, and everything.

He talks and has a pause inbetween each word.

I hate this fat fakkit.

I wanna meet the actor in person and tell him he fukking sucks dikks

He gonna ruin the show for me. He sounds so unnatural

And they got me sitting thru a fukking origin episode with flashbacks

:camby:
This. Dude really struggled & I feel like it's getting a pass because this is a Netflix show.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This. Dude really struggled & I feel like it's getting a pass because this is a Netflix show.
Can we @ the producers on Twitter?

I got to shed light on this. He's fukking horrible, man. Makes me not want to watch the show forreal

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hope he aint the same one they use for the mcu :scusthov:

They fukked up with him.

Gimme a fat Kingpin anyday.

Was Kingpin a bish ass nikka in the comics.
?

He seemed calm cool and collective on the tv show spiderman back in the day

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Daredevil has been confirmed as being a part of the MCU and they reference things that have already happened in the show. Also, y'all trippin lol. D'Onofrio killed that shyt. His character had more depth than any other villain in the MCU right now. He was in the process of becoming Kingpin. His one weakness has always been women and it dates back to his childhood with his mother.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He was real awkward. I didn't understand if that was just the feel they were trying forever. Like an emotionally disturbed villain with weird social anxiety but he was very odd
He's literally cringe worthy breh

I am watching this episode now.....where he's giving a speech.. I can act better than him

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He was real awkward. I didn't understand if that was just the feel they were trying forever. Like an emotionally disturbed villain with weird social anxiety but he was very odd
That's exactly what they were going for, and they nailed it. It was a new take on Kingpin, but a dope one, and he's off rip the most interesting villain Marvel studios have produced purely from a character standpoint.

And Vincent D'Onofiro is the fukking dude :manny:

Dude was a shy kid that murdered his own father with a hammer. Of course he's fukked up, and he only steps into the spotlight through necessity and is never comfortable doing it.

His awkwardness works on another level, as it makes it more believable that the city would be on his side after he goes public. So many rich, benevolent types tend to be recluses and socially uncomfortable.

But peep how comfortably he speaks whenever he loses his shyt and starts murking people with his own hands. He's awkward whenever he's being political, or lying, but when he's talking that cold blooded shyt to daredevil or his advisor or when he comes clean to that chick it vanishes.

It's a dope performance with depth to it.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Can we @ the producers on Twitter?

I got to shed light on this. He's fukking horrible, man. Makes me not want to watch the show forreal

They just announced this week that their gonna have new a showrunner/producers next season.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Seems like bad writing imo... They made dude a lil too awkward (i get why they did it, but it was a bad choice)
nikka talk like...

I...am...the....reason ....why...this...city n

:noah: robot status

fukk him :pacspit: