Daredevil is that shyt, but whoever casted KINGPIN dropped the ball

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
He's not quite the veteran kingpin yet, so I was willing to buy the interpretation of the character.

I was a lil underwhelmed at first but he won me over toward the end.

Half the season he purposely played dumb and he was trying to be some sort of drug pushing robin hood. Now that he's gotten over that, I think we'll see something closer to the comics.

-DMP-

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I hate this nikkas voice, mannerisms, and everything.

He talks and has a pause inbetween each word.

I hate this fat fakkit.

I wanna meet the actor in person and tell him he fukking sucks dikks

He gonna ruin the show for me. He sounds so unnatural

And they got me sitting thru a fukking origin episode with flashbacks

:camby:

Man, you better stop fukking playin'... Vincent embodied Frank Miller's Kingpin 'to a T'.
Miller been doing his "Dark Knight" shyt before it was cool to do "Dark Knight" shyt.
Kingpin is a COMIC BOOK character, we've NEVER heard Kingpin speak, so how can you determine what he's suppose to sound like?

Secondly, flashbacks save a lot of time and the studio a lot of money. Look at the Amazing Spiderman reboot, already in the trash after two films, with one wasted on ORIGINS. Flashbacks were perfected by Arrow's producers, and it's one of the reason the show did so well with fans who had no idea who Green Arrow was.

You're buggin'...I think you need to read The Man Without Fear before you go dissin' a perfect series, which is quite better than most of the Marvel FILMS I've seen.
Tj2vmL1.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what they were going for, and they nailed it. It was a new take on Kingpin, but a dope one, and he's off rip the most interesting villain Marvel studios have produced purely from a character standpoint.

And Vincent D'Onofiro is the fukking dude :manny:
Okay so he's supposed to be a retard?

That helps me not get so mad. Maybe hell change over time

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Man, you better stop fukking playin'... Vincent embodied Frank Miller's Kingpin 'to a T'.
Miller been doing his "Dark Knight" shyt before it was cool to do "Dark Knight" shyt.
Kingpin is a COMIC BOOK character, we've NEVER heard Kingpin speak, so how can you determine what he's suppose to sound like?

Secondly, flashbacks save a lot of time and the studio a lot of money. Look at the Amazing Spiderman reboot, already in the trash after two films, with one wasted on ORIGINS. Flashbacks were perfected by Arrow's producers, and it's one of the reason the show did so well with fans who had no idea who Green Arrow was.

You're buggin'...I think you need to read The Man Without Fear before you go dissin' a perfect series, which is quite better than most of the Marvel FILMS I've seen.
Tj2vmL1.jpg
I'll read that

I ain't hating on the actor. I guess I need to be patient and watch his character evolve. I guess he won't be so awkward the whole series but I'm sorry right now it is painful breh

But I didn't know that's how he's supposed to act

I thought he was really a boss

And I love the flashbacks and how they're erasing in the origin. Saves time and is much better.

I was just saying that episode was annoying because I hate how Kingpin is acting and talking now

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He's not quite the veteran kingpin yet, so I was willing to buy the interpretation of the character.

I was a lil underwhelmed at first but he won me over toward the end.

Half the season he purposely played dumb and he was trying to be some sort of drug pushing robin hood. Now that he's gotten over that, I think we'll see something closer to the comics.

-DMP-
Ok that 3rd paragraph makes me feel good then

I'm on episode 9 thought and he still seems slow and weird

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@ this thread. D'Onofrio is the best thing about Daredevil

This. These dudes can't be fukking serious

I mean, she's not a bombshell or anything.........but ugly?

latest

They dress her down for the part too, for what that's worth.

I'm not into white girls and she's a lil tall for my taste, but she is very nice to look at :whew: :shaq:

I swear this forum is turning into Some alternate universe

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Read a comic book OP. Because this Kingpin ACTS and LOOKS like the Kingpin from the comics. IMO he's the best Kingpin casted.

Also his character made the series even more worthwhile...:wow:

Bullshyt. Hes a fukking autistic loser in this show.

Michael Clarke Duncan was the GOAT casting.