Daredevil is that shyt, but whoever casted KINGPIN dropped the ball

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You dumb niccas :francis:
The direction they went with the king pin is that he is an emotionally disturbed child that never grew up after the trauma of what he done as a child.

:snoop:
Now if your not a fan of that fair enough but to not pick up on that at all:dahell:

Get criticised for being a show that hasn't over looked any aspect of a characters personality brehs:lawd:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
D'Onofrio was brilliant and really brought the role to life. You gotta understand that this is was as much an origin story for him as it was for Daredevil. This is an introvert man, who knows the demons he holds deep down inside very well, and as such wishes to stay in the shadows and have others accomplish his goals. But due to Vanessa opening him up, and Daredevil messing with his plans, he steps out of the shadows, struggling against the light, to grab the reigns to his own destiny, on his way to become the most powerful and dangerous man in NY.

Which he almost literally explains to you with the Samaritan story, which is Fisk finally admitting to, and accepting, the man that he is. Not someone feigning to protect New York, pretending to look out for the interests of others (even his partners in crime) , but someone who will own this city at any cost, the Kingpin of crime.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Daredevil has been confirmed as being a part of the MCU and they reference things that have already happened in the show. Also, y'all trippin lol. D'Onofrio killed that shyt. His character had more depth than any other villain in the MCU right now. He was in the process of becoming Kingpin. His one weakness has always been women and it dates back to his childhood with his mother.

The character was written well..

The actor is fukking horrible they HAVE to bring in some one else

It's what the people want..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Read a comic book OP. Because this Kingpin ACTS and LOOKS like the Kingpin from the comics. IMO he's the best Kingpin casted.

Also his character made the series even more worthwhile...:wow:
Yeah I admit that I was gon a order that comic from amazon to do more research and I guess he's gonna evolve throughout the show

But the way he talks still makes me mad

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You dumb niccas :francis:
The direction they went with the king pin is that he is an emotionally disturbed child that never grew up after the trauma of what he done as a child.

:snoop:
Now if your not a fan of that fair enough but to not pick up on that at all:dahell:

Get criticised for being a show that hasn't over looked any aspect of a characters personality brehs:lawd:

D'Onofrio was brilliant and really brought the role to life. You gotta understand that this is was as much an origin story for him as it was for Daredevil. This is an introvert man, who knows the demons he holds deep down inside very well, and as such wishes to stay in the shadows and have others accomplish his goals. But due to Vanessa opening him up, and Daredevil messing with his plans, he steps out of the shadows, struggling against the light, to grab the reigns to his own destiny, on his way to become the most powerful and dangerous man in NY.

Which he almost literally explains to you with the Samaritan story, which is Fisk finally admitting to, and accepting, the man that he is. Not someone feigning to protect New York, pretending to look out for the interests of others (even his partners in crime) , but someone who will own this city at any cost, the Kingpin of crime.

:whoa:

In the 2nd page I clearly admitted I didn't know that's the route they were going so imma watch with an open mind now

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bullshyt. Hes a fukking autistic loser in this show.

Michael Clarke Duncan was the GOAT casting.

The autistic like personality you have a point with, but everything else was accurate. But Kingpin DID have a bad childhood in the comics.

And RIP Duncan, but imo that Kingpin acted and looked nothing like the comic book Kingpin. And no its not because he was black.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I admit that I was gon a order that comic from amazon to do more research and I guess he's gonna evolve throughout the show

But the way he talks still makes me mad

If you're talking about his shyness especially towards his girlfriend, you may have a point but still he was new to speaking to women. If you're talking about the formal way he talks then they got that down pretty good.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
He fukking sucks and it was hard to watch because he wasn't believable as a boss. It is OK to be awkward and emotionally disturbed but you also have to have some kind of intimidation with it as well as commanding attention and he failed.

:russ: At his struggle mad face . Tony Soprano was socially awkward and disturbed but he commanded your attention and you believed he was a boss

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I mean, she's not a bombshell or anything.........but ugly?

latest

They dress her down for the part too, for what that's worth.
yeah at first i was trying to decide if she was good looking or not( maybe been becuase i wasn't watching on netflix) but she is certainly dressed down in the show. i geuss that makes mer look more " normal" which is fine. still great looking imo.

To me Kingpin always sounded like he was out of breath, dude needs more cardio.