Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Charlie Cox is set to appear in four series

Spider-man: Freshmen Year (Animated) Tom Holland is not set to return

She Hulk

Echo
Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio Returning for Marvel Series ‘Echo’

Echo will take place in her native American reservation away from New York .. Daredevil will be investigating the disappearance of Jessica Jones

DareDevil :Born Again

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
We getting a Defenders series or main MCU film?
i am not sure so far the rumors are JJ and Frank are part of the daredevil stuff .. no news on luke cage or danny.. foggy got a contract for born again ... but any defenders stuff would be phase six ? maybe

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They can't do The Punisher on Disney + unless they are willing to go as violent as NETFLIX. No one wants to see a watered down Punisher.

Don't wanna see a watered down Daredevil either. You can't go that way and then go back to neutered esp when the more mature version was that good.

People already complaining about Disney breaking their promise with showing R Rated shyt on D+.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
daredevil and jessica jones have toned down stories in the comics .. Jessica jones once she has a child, gets her life together

both characters can work in stories that are not as violent as long as the characters have the same traits and body language ..

i dont want either character to be supper silly or smiling all the time.

Frank is tricky but you send him after a crooked sheriff or an alt right group and I don't see people crying to hard

Jon Bernthal grew up in DC and played baseball semi pro.. he got a lot of black friends and does a podcast with few of them.

I think he be fine if frank is shooting up racist ass holes...

honestly i want him to steal a war machine suit in armor wars and go super crazy with it

Last edited: