Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The worst fbi agent ever:martin:

i think the actor redeem the character by the end of the season but man sometimes he was a straight dumb ass

tenor.gif

Daps
I had to rewatch the long take from episode 4 again :wow:

It's like that feeling when DD was fighting the Dogs of War in season 2 and before long you realize that this is gonna be the extended cut of the season--but Matt was all types of fukked up. Had me like :lupe: :damn: the whole time. Dude was barely able to stay on his feet by the time they reached the exit.

It'd be crazy if they tried to pull that for a full ep like they did in Mr. Robot, but it'd probably be too excessive and they'd have to cheat several times to make it work.

I really wish these streaming platforms had the option to change playback speed like Youtube. I'd probably watch more knowing I can power through the slower-paced stuff until they pick up or rewatch whole seasons.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
look when we were 80 or 90 kid remember how much people didn't give a shyt about making things like the books and you always get these half ass adaptions of comic books

daredevil able to take the very best stuff from the book and play with the edges enough to make it click in a semi realistic story

Dex works because he can hold it in just enough to see where he held it together but his skill and mental illness make it all fall apart- (If your being nit picky he probably would never made it to the army, much less the FBI with his illness and medication regiment but its a super hero show so i give it a pass)

netflix at least with the women characters had to update the story arcs and to be honest the show Karen better then the comic Karen she selfish and self righteous but the show punishes her for it and she still act like a person and isn't just a damsel in distress

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Its not a surprise that DD has the dopest show cause DD is probably the dopest comic book character ever!
Non comic readers dont know that muthafukka got some of the greatest comic stories EVER!!
and still going on strong!
Ima Daredevil junkie, so excuse me.
But people gotta know this!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I really can’t and won’t buy into that bullshyt myth that “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu but too many eps it hurts the stooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeey!!!! Muh muh muh muh muh muh blah blah fiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllerrrrrrrrrrr!”

fukk THAT

8 or 10 isn’t a “magic number”

How about get some talented writers in the writers room.

And if “you are the talented writer” how about you strive and push yourself to achieve this level of greatness through hard work, perseverance, and commitment?:ufdup:

Martha
:camby:
Because of this arbitrary 13 ep number we get time for fisk and vanessa decorating their penthouse and cooking omelettes again. Its filler

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:camby:
Because of this arbitrary 13 ep number we get time for fisk and vanessa decorating their penthouse and cooking omelettes again. Its filler

I’m fine with that:ufdup:

Those scenes were like a combined 7 minutes:rudy:

Martha