giphy.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watching episode 10 now.
Is this necessary to watch:hhh:

I can deal with karen is small batches. But im done after 15 mins of this:shaq2:
i skipped all the way til the end as soon as i found out it was a karen backstory ep :pachaha:....the ending is :wow: tho

Last edited:
Daps
The only problem I’m having with this season is other Defenders not showing up..
Only on episode 7 but this shyt is irking the hell out of me:mjgrin:
For god sake..
If not JJ(they shared the most quips together)then where the hell is Frank..
You telling me me Kingpin outchea in his 1970 silk white suit and the Punisher hasn’t seen the news
:skip:
My dude Foggy:salute:
Edit..
Granted JJ and Luke probably think he’s dead but come on mayne..
The Punisher ain’t showing up for the flexing and plexing:skip:

Yeah Frank watching the news alright

And when the headline "Daredevil commits mass murder" comes across the screen,

Frank hits the :myman: "my nikka"

Daps
Also, to some people who hoped that we'd see Bullseye in his classic form this season: keep in mind the story is still Matt's, and his having to fight someone in his suit who's pretty much his equal essentially represents Matt struggling with his demons and moral dilemmas up-close and personal. He didn't have to think much about killing Kingpin in season one; in season three it's now a serious question since jail has proven useless. He fought with this dilemma throughout the whole season and only overcame it at the end, which is why we won't see the suit on Bullseye anymore after this season. Matt almost literally overcame his demon.

Reminded me of Kratos from God of War for some reason

"No matter where you go...you will always be a monster.":ohhh:

Yeah Frank watching the news alright

And when the headline "Daredevil commits mass murder" comes across the screen,

Frank hits the :myman: "my nikka"

Matt would've got gunned up and clapped quick by Big Pun if he found out about the innocent people who got murked.:demonic:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in the comics Bullseye has adamantium the same as Wolverine, would make him impossible to beat down for matt if they do a season 4

Matt was still able to whoop his ass in the comics because he is simply better with hand to hand and intellect, Bullseye spent his whole career trying to appease Fisk and kill Matt to no avail:mjlol:

Daps
Also, to some people who hoped that we'd see Bullseye in his classic form this season: keep in mind the story is still Matt's, and his having to fight someone in his suit who's pretty much his equal essentially represents Matt struggling with his demons and moral dilemmas up-close and personal. He didn't have to think much about killing Kingpin in season one; in season three it's now a serious question since jail has proven useless. He fought with this dilemma throughout the whole season and only overcame it at the end, which is why we won't see the suit on Bullseye anymore after this season. Matt almost literally overcame his demon.

"No matter where you go...you will always be a monster.":ohhh:

Matt would've got gunned up and clapped quick by Big Pun if he found out about the innocent people who got murked.:demonic:

Nah. Frank knows DD too well. It's more likely that he would have just assumed that Matt was being railroaded in the media for killing bad guys like he was.

Plus did you watch the Punisher series? :mjlol: this Punisher ain't about protecting the innocents breh. He don't care about protecting nobody. Just revenge