Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
shyt was flames. Seems to be the status quo for daredevil now tho. Best fights of all the shows and its not even close. Kingpin was godly and bullseye wasnt even in his final form but was still :wow: imma be watching those scenes for a long time coming. Netflix better leave this show alone :ufdup:

Daps
just finished :banderas: epic, best season yet

the battle royale in Kingpin's penthouse :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Matt's master plan :banderas::banderas::banderas:

the way Bullseye kept disrespecting the DD costume every chance he got :banderas::banderas::banderas:

driving around with a dead body, making toasts in the costume :banderas::heh:

Matt and Fisk coming to terms, that whole scene was powerful :to: I want more

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
When I was a kid in the mid nineties I got heavily involved in comics. I would go to a local comic shop every weeks and my dad would buy me comic every week. They had this one section where they would bundle up comics of old storylines together and sell them. I got this package of of like five comics from the eighties callled Born Again which this season took a lot of references from. This is a fukking good adaptation of it. I wasn’t the biggest Daredevil fan but I know enough that all three seasons have captured the essence of the comics that has been unmatched in any movie or show. I fukking love this show.