Darren Wilson Supporters Bought a #PantsUpDontLoot Billboard in Ferguson

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
also, here's a list of all of the donators to that billboard...

Notice the donor known as the "Law And Order supporter"'s bid is PRIVATE (ie big cash...)

Edit: look at this supporter/donors/donators SN...

They mocking us...SMH
The link shouldnt even be posted here.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Seriously, Why would someone pay for this?

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People need to stop being timid and fight fire with Fire. As soon as the billboard goes up, get up there and get it down or vandalise it.

ive been busting my ass trying to find other people to go to the range and shoot with, or go out and shoot. its nothing to me to just go fire off 100 to 200 rds and practice practice practice. but a lot of people think going to the range, or hunting game is stupid.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Breh, this ain't even trollin at all. This is flat out inherent racism. They in no way have the thought process of trolling here

Yup.

People will look back on this sht 30 and 40 years from now the same way we as a country look back on lil black girls being spit on, and images of black men being attacked with American flags all for trying to integrate --- like "did this kind of stuff really happen...What a bunch of terrible people." Not so much the acts that killed Martin and Brown, which were bad enough, but the unshakable racist reactions to injustice, and the financial and emotional support of men who kill unarmed black kids from shameless racists.

These bytch ass racists need to enjoy their lil mean-spirited victories, and those fat belly full of laughs now while they can. As always, as time progresses, they will be on the wrong side of history, and their efforts and the names associated with this evil will live in infamy. Their souls will continue to burn long after they rot, and their future generations will live with the shame.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

People will look back on this sht 30 and 40 years from now the same way we as a country look back on lil black girls being spit on, and images of black men being attacked with American flags all for trying to integrate --- like "did this kind of stuff really happen...What a bunch of terrible people." Not so much the acts that killed Martin and Brown, which were bad enough, but the unshakable racist reactions to injustice, and the financial and emotional support of men who kill unarmed black kids from shameless racists.

These bytch ass racists need to enjoy their lil mean-spirited victories, and those fat belly full of laughs now while they can. As always, as time progresses, they will be on the wrong side of history, and their efforts and the names associated with this evil will live in infamy. Their souls will continue to burn long after they rot, and their future generations will live with the shame.

........no they wont

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
........no they wont

Sure they will....many in the country thought not too long ago that lynching blacks, denying them voting rights, and segregating them into substandard environments was simply "the way things need to be", and completely justifiable. Now we consider it abhorrent.

The same will be said for stalking and murdering black kids because of a priori attitudes against blacks, with their killers receiving close to one million dollars in donations and a heros welcome in conservative media, while the victims subjected to repulsive attacks on their character and lives while in the grave.

There is very little separation from Emmitt Till and Trayvon Martin, with respect to the racist reactions inspired by the deaths of both young men. You dont want to accept this because you are a live-in-the-moment racist (or at the very least sympathize with them), but history will not be too kind to you my friend.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure they will....many in the country thought not too long ago that lynching blacks, denying them voting rights, and segregating them into substandard environments was simply "the way things need to be", and completely justifiable. Now we consider it abhorrent.

The same will be said for stalking and murdering black kids because of a priori attitudes against blacks, with their killers receiving close to one million dollars in donations and a heros welcome in conservative media, while the victims subjected to repulsive attacks on their character and lives while in the grave.

There is very little separation from Emmitt Till and Trayvon Martin, with respect to the racist reactions inspired by the deaths of both young men. You dont want to accept this because you are a live-in-the-moment racist (or at the very least sympathize with them), but history will not be too kind to you my friend.

and what will history say about the hundreds of black children murdered each year at the hands of other blacks? What will history say about our selective outrage?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yeah well, I hope they put on suits, balaclavas and go loot the right side of town this. Have tbem cacs hemmed up in the house like the purge :wtb:

But this only further demonstrates the length they'll go through to justify the killing of us. You don't EVER see the inverse with national black or latino crowd funding and support for unlawful murders of whites.

They lack compassion and tact. Pure evil, hateful people . My Grandpap wasn't the old, bitter bigot I used to think he was. He was right all along :yeshrug: