Dating A Short Nikka Is Like Dating A Fat Chick To Most Men

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
How short is short? How fat is fat? Plus what's the examples to back your thesis?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Wrong, there is literally millions of men who have a bbw fetish. While there are very few women who have a strong liking for short men.
Women say they want tall men, but if a dude with other things they like but is also short comes along they will compromise... or they won't give dude a chance cause he's short. A lot of men like big women but don't fukk with them publicly cause they are embarrassed and care about what other people think.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I wish yall would stop with the false equivalency of comparing short men to x. :stopitslime: Short men eat just fine where i'm from. And all across the planet. Women aren't much different than men when it comes to flaugin about their standards. Just like when men will say they only smash fat booty dimes yet these oddy body females still get pregnant....a woman will say they only willhave sex with tall men who balling buit got a bum ass short dude that smashes them at he pleases. People lie.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Do they REALLY like them, or is it all they can get ?:jbhmm:

Most people's preferences are shaped by who they can actually attract.

A woman may not be able to pull a pro athlete so she's attracted to an accountant. But if she could get the pro athlete, the accountant wouldn't be in the picture.

I can't pull Esther Baxter, so I might deal with a regular cute chick. It doesn't mean I don't like the regular cute chick, just because I can't do better.