Dating after 30.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Expect all your women by this age to have promiscuous pasts they will mind to their graves to win you over.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
From what I can tell because she's close friends with my cousin, the ones who are on her level realize that they can have any chick they want, so they not trying to settle down. Meanwhile I'm just in the cut like :sas1:"It's only a matter of time.....just a matter of time:sas2:
:russ:Damn this post is from 3 years ago. I actually ended up going on a date with her last year and she's a bytch. I realize why she's been single (and still single) for so long.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk people if you didn't tie her down young, run game and get her sprung then you slyly holding a L. This 'one' if she is about has to be found when your between the ages of 15 and 23

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Damn this post is from 3 years ago. I actually ended up going on a date with her last year and she's a bytch. I realize why she's been single (and still single) for so long.

Fine single women above the age of 30 usually have trash steelos. 25-30 range is where you gotta find them.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It was fat. :blessed:
Somebody is going to wife it and put a seed in it, trust.
Details on what she did wrong enough to offset a banging body and high earning job? :ld:
The way she was treating our waiter let me know what type of female I was dealing with. If they weren't refilling her water fast enough she got real nasty with them when they got to the table. They forgot to bring out one of her side dishes and she basically called them stupid for it.

I just can't fukk with people who don't respect or downtalk other people who are clearly trying to do their best.

At that point I was ready for the check, don't know why I was sweating her for so long, physically she's perfect, but internally she is trash :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way she was treating our waiter let me know what type of female I was dealing with. If they weren't refilling her water fast enough she got real nasty with them when they got to the table. They forgot to bring out one of her side dishes and she basically called them stupid for it.

I just can't fukk with people who don't respect or downtalk other people who are clearly trying to do their best.

At that point I was ready for the check, don't know why I was sweating her for so long, physically she's perfect, but internally she is trash :yeshrug:

:wow:

Too real