Dating after 30.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Dating women over 30 is a no no. They are only good for pumping and dumping only.

Dating a woman past the age of about 32-33 is the equivalent of Emmit Smith playing with the Cardinals or OJ Simpson with the 49ers. At best you might get a chick that's like Jordan with the Wizards :mjlol:

You might get lucky and get a Kevin Willis or Manu Ginobil type bytch that'll work her ass off to stay on the team.

It's a hard pill to swallow for most women, but the truth is that the commitment that you seek from men aint there. You most likely had that opportunity at some point in your 20's but that's not what you wanted.

These's old tired hoes puzzy out here smelling like menopause.... foh :camby:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
The way she was treating our waiter let me know what type of female I was dealing with. If they weren't refilling her water fast enough she got real nasty with them when they got to the table. They forgot to bring out one of her side dishes and she basically called them stupid for it.

I just can't fukk with people who don't respect or downtalk other people who are clearly trying to do their best.

At that point I was ready for the check, don't know why I was sweating her for so long, physically she's perfect, but internally she is trash :yeshrug:
Coldest part of the game is she already forgot about you and the date, and is out with another dude right now who's buying her dinner and prepping to blow her back out. :wow:
All she gotta do is pick one off the roster and she'll have a husband and kid in a year. :wow:
You did good not entertaining a toxic person, you made a mature decision, most males are ruled but thier sex drive and would've stayed lingering. You a real one for bailing. :ehh: