Dave East says "Im getting HATE because of my LOOKS!"...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't lying.

He isn't lying tho. Read threads on here when dudes go on rants "your looks won't save you"

"Only popular cause women want him"

"This nikka a model"

"He's only relevant cause bytches wanna fukk him"

That's not even counting the damn wild IG comments he gets.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He isn't lying tho. Read threads on here when dudes go on rants "your looks won't save you"

"This nikka a model"

That's on here. I never heard a single mothafukka off the internet utter anything even remotely similar about East. nikkas on the Coli would find a way to hate on a rapper, especially a NY rapper, even if their music made their dikk 5 inches bigger when you listened to it.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
That's some fukk boy shyt. I fukk with his music but I can see why some dudes aren't too enthralled with him and I seriously doubt it's because of his looks. Sounding like some gassed up IG thot.
Yea Real fakkit shyt ...I like some of his shyt but this nikka sounding gay as fukk b

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton

"This nikka a model"

Method Man said he came out looking bummy as he could so folks would focus on his skills.. said he knew they would slap him with the pretty boy shyt if he didnt. Makes sense. (For Mehod man at least...I ain't never heard the East dudes music)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yea Real fakkit shyt ...I like some of his shyt but this nikka sounding gay as fukk b

Facts.

Looks ain't got shyt to do wit shyt. I've seen rappers alot of people have considered pretty boys get love and respect from dudes forever. East sounding like a straight up thot saying that shyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So make music for the bytches, dummy.

Might be the only answer unfortunately.

He sounds like he's whining and he is, but he's telling the truth. He's reminds me of an east coast Schoolboy Q and I ever hear about him is how his cheekbones look, even from nikkas on here. That creates some weird energy. :laugh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Method Man said he came out looking bummy as he could so folks would focus on his skills.. said he knew they would slap him with the pretty boy shyt if he didnt. Makes sense. (For Mehod man at least...I ain't never heard the East dudes music)

This is not what I would call mediocre rap.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I remember U-God said that once too :mjlol:

Learn from Redman, just fukkin rap and people will respect you. He's old enough to know better....
"How ugly do you got to be to be a hardcore MC? nikkas be fooled by my plats and my light skinned complexture My whole texture is bombin, destroyin..."

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So make music for the bytches, dummy.
Agree 1000% I wouldn't even waste my time outside of a few tracks
That's on here. I never heard a single mothafukka off the internet utter anything even remotely similar about East. nikkas on the Coli would find a way to hate on a rapper, especially a NY rapper, even if their music made their dikk 5 inches bigger when you listened to it.
nikka he's said this shyt plenty of times in interviews and he ain't referencing the Coli EVER. The shyt happens on Twitter, IG and shyt. I used this shyt just as a quick trip you can take and see. shyt more people bring it up to him than him making a point of it. These are FACTS. I've seen it on IG myself... and know of dudes hating on him.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Agree 1000% I wouldn't even waste my time outside of a few tracks

nikka he's said this shyt plenty of times in interviews and he ain't referencing the Coli EVER. The shyt happens on Twitter, IG and shyt. I used this shyt just as a quick trip you can take and see. shyt more people bring it up to him than him making a point of it. These are FACTS. I've seen it on IG myself... and know of dudes hating on him.
Taxstone brought it up a couple a times when he was still breathing free air.

He's not lying but he sounds like a broad talking about it. Just say it is what it is