Dave East says "Im getting HATE because of my LOOKS!"...

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with Dave East music heavy because he's a beast of a storyteller, But to get a hit record now you need a trap beat or two and Dave East is a horrible Trap rapper.

You can't listen to Hate me now and black rose and then listen to him on a Trap beat. It's so bad .

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Agree 1000% I wouldn't even waste my time outside of a few tracks

nikka he's said this shyt plenty of times in interviews and he ain't referencing the Coli EVER. The shyt happens on Twitter, IG and shyt. I used this shyt just as a quick trip you can take and see. shyt more people bring it up to him than him making a point of it. These are FACTS. I've seen it on IG myself... and know of dudes hating on him.

Again, nikka...I have NEVER even remotely heard a nikka "OFF" the internet openly hate on East because of his looks. Social media and internet forums is a breeding ground for sucka ass nikkas to hate on EVERYBODY with the veil of anonymity that the internet provides.

Dumb nikka talking about "I've seen it on IG myself" :snoop:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, nikka...I have NEVER even remotely heard a nikka "OFF" the internet openly hate on East because of his looks. Social media and internet forums in a breeding ground for sucka ass nikkas to hate on EVERYBODY with the veil of anonymity that the internet provides.

Dumb nikka talking about "I've seen it on IG myself" :snoop:
You just wanna argue. nikkas besides me have posted examples of people doing the shyt. Good day, tho

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You just wanna argue. nikkas besides me have posted examples of people doing the shyt. Good day, tho

Yea, nikkas on here posted nikkas ON HERE doing the shyt. If you find a nikka hating on East, OFF the internet, that nikka mostly likely desires to suck dikk.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Man idk what you're even rambling about..... I'll make sure to get candid footage from a barbershop so it's legit. :mjlol:

* Patiently waits for that camera footage from RichYung showing a bunch of homos in a Salon hating on Dave East cause they think he's cute *

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I remember U-God said that once too :mjlol:

Learn from Redman, just fukkin rap and people will respect you. He's old enough to know better....
"How ugly do you got to be to be a hardcore MC? nikkas be fooled by my plats and my light skinned complexture My whole texture is bombin, destroyin..."

He CAN rap though...he ain't slacking on the rhymes, but he's being pegged as male model trying to mingle with and make music for thugs and 'real heads'. Gonna be hard to try and 2pac his way into both lanes.