David Banner: "We're Breeding A Generation Of Spineless Zombies"

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps

Backstory:: When asked about Chet Haze using the n-word and Joell Ortiz's response to it, rapper David Banner didn't want to "comment on what another man is doing because it's 'female-like.'" With that being said, the public speaker did say that White people should refrain from saying it around him or "you might have some problems - physically."

The question about Chet sparked a deep conversation on Black culture between Vlad and David. "Black people, we have ok'ed everything down to a point where our culture is gone," David Banner believes. "That's whats wrong with hip-hop. Hip-Hop don't have no f****** rules no more," and as a result, "our neighborhoods are out of control now."

Press play to hear David's thoughts on breeding plantations, how today's society is "breeding a generation of spineless f****** zombies," and why there's nowhere any Black person can go to escape White supremacy in this special exclusive.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Just watched this entire vid in awe. Im speechless right now. One of the best clips ive EVER seen period. A shift is happening and we need more people with an influence/platform to speak like this. I specifically loved what he said about the "n word". I personally hate it and it shows how low our self-respect is. We have no culture. Right now our culture is represented by the ignorance of hiphop. This is a much needed clip and i challenge all of you to post it on your social media. We need wakening up.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:I don't get it either Banner
One thing that i damn near clapped at when he said it was when he spoke about black folk trading in their culture to assimilate and getting nothing positive from it. Its something that's really obvious, but is never spoken about. Why do you think that is brah?