Davontae Sanford, Wrongly Convicted of 4 Murders at Age 14, to Be Freed

Daps
Even without those issues...he's been institutionalized since before he was an adult; how is he supposed to adjust to life
on the outside?

They fucced his life off...he might be better off just staying locked up, because they ain't got chit for him out here...

Naw bruh,I been inside and to some of the same prisons Davonte has been at,bruh staying locked up is not wassup,let that man out,prison is hell.

Daps
Hope breh gets broken off millions for those lost years
Pleading guilty to 4 murders :usure:
Even if u did it u better off taking your chances in court u not getting off light either way

He's eligible for 50k for every year he did,which he will get.

To see Millions he'll have to file a civil suit against Wayne county and the city of Detroit.

He'll win.

Detroit is broke.

:yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Naw bruh,I been inside and to some of the same prisons Davonte has been at,bruh staying locked up is not wassup,let that man out,prison is hell.

I didn't say he shouldn't be let out, it's only right...

...but I asked how much better is it gonna be for him outside,
seeing as how he's a young (black) man who has spent almost half of his life in prison?

Daps
I didn't say he shouldn't be let out, it's only right...

...but I asked how much better is it gonna be for him outside,
seeing as how he's a young (black) man who has spent almost half of his life in prison?

It's a million times better than being in there,and he did most of his time at a level 5 joint. He has a strong support system tho breh,I mean I see where you getting at,but until you've experienced prison,you wouldn't understand. Death is better than prison bruh

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's a million times better than being in there,and he did most of his time at a level 5 joint. He has a strong support system tho breh,I mean I see where you getting at,but until you've experienced prison,you wouldn't understand. Death is better than prison bruh

I agree...but I think Death is better than living out here in this chit, too.