The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
who the fukk is buttons?

:what: joe buttons lol

carlton-dance-gif.gif

props on this gif, it showed me jaden has no rhythm. nikka moves like a soulless scarecrow.

will probably sold it to them scientologists

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt fake and I just came to the sad realization that west coast battle rappers is some corn balls. :camby:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
who the fukk is buttons?:heh:

dizaster prob took some shots but it look like he knock daylyt tooth out so he feel like
carlton-dance-gif.gif

this will still continue Though. the whole shyt by diz was a setup and jump not some spur of the moment
shyt according to math. if so that bullshyt is gonna change the game for battle rap now

Joey Buttons :birdman: don't act like u never heard of thAt depressed pill popper from love & hip hop whose also known for wifing Bronx street corner hookers

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When has anyone ever seen days teeth. This nikka takes a bow or does a 180 every time he laughs trying to hide that fukked up grill of his

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:what: joe buttons lol

props on this gif, it showed me jaden has no rhythm. nikka moves like a soulless scarecrow.

will probably sold it to them scientologists
jaiden looks like a white girl dancing...and this nikka below on this joey buttons shyt:mjlol:

Joey Buttons :birdman: don't act like u never heard of thAt depressed pill popper from love & hip hop whose also known for wifing Bronx street corner hookers
im gonna assume you must be trolling if not :sitdown: