Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the Outlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This is pretty common knowledge to most heads just saying
I never knew the real reason why. The story I always heard about NY cats being in the video triggering it seemed kind of far fetched. But to hear that cats from NY was banging on him in the recording studio in addition to the video and whatever else makes more sense to me now.

I don't understand what Daz was saying though. Is Sam a Crip from Cali or was he from NY or what? Daz made it seem like Sam was a Crip and him and Nate Dogg was Crips but they were outnumbered.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
This is pretty common knowledge to most heads just saying
I never knew the real reason why. The story I always heard about NY cats being in the video triggering it seemed kind of far fetched. But to hear that cats from NY was banging on him in the recording studio in addition to the video and whatever else makes more sense to me now.

I don't understand what Daz was saying though. Is Sam a Crip from Cali or was he from NY or what? Daz made it seem like Sam was a Crip and him and Nate Dogg was Crips but they were outnumbered.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

He's from Pittsburgh

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
:duck:

yes Sam Sneed did catch a bad whoppin but Daz actin like he wasnt one of the main nikkaz laughin at it at the time is even worse.

Daz and the Dogg Pound wasnt even fukkin with Sam Sneed and they sure as hell didnt give a fukk when them nikkas put the beats on him..Daz never liked him or Dre for that matter.

Yo Daz instead of tellin half truths why dont u tell us the story of Yak beatin the shyt out of u infront of everyone since its obvious that u never got over it :umad:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

yes Sam Sneed did catch a bad whoppin but Daz actin like he wasnt one of the main nikkaz laughin at it at the time is even worse.

Daz and the Dogg Pound wasnt even fukkin with Sam Sneed and they sure as hell didnt give a fukk when them nikkas put the beats on him..Daz never liked him or Dre for that matter.

Yo Daz instead of tellin half truths why dont u tell us the story of Yak beatin the shyt out of u infront of everyone since its obvious that u never got over it :umad:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

kadafi beat up daz? :ohhh: