Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the Outlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
kadafi beat up daz? :ohhh:

Hell yeah...Daz got beaten with a fukkin belt by Kadafi cause he kept runnin his mouth..them jersey boys dont play and he had 2 find it out the hard way. Daz is liar and a well known crackhead he mite be a dope producer but Pac never rated him as an Mc. He always wanted to work with Pac and get on the mic but Pac thought he was wack and that shyt still hurts him to this day.

Pac loved Kurupt and thats why he got him on so many joints.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

Cause whenever Daz is high or drunk which is 95% of the time he acts up and says some shyt that he regrets later..Daz was talkin crazy shyt to Pac in the studio and Pac told him 2 leave cause he holdin up the session..Pac told him a couple times Daz didnt listen, kept interruptin so Yak had to sort him out.

Daz and the Outlawz been beefin ever since Pac passed and only squashed that shyt a few years back when Daz got caught slippin in Jerz and was made to apologize

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The thing about this is that producer kurt kobaine for deathrow said before the meeting pac n sam were choppin it up and sam even told pac he had some beats for him ... But in the meeting pac never brought it up :francis:.... Another contradiction by tupac he was telling the media it wasnt about east or west but him and the bloods beat sams ass cause there was too many east coast artists in his video:scust:.... This was clearly any excuse to channel there energy cause dre had left aswell:dame:...to me pac was so hellbent on proving he was tough and was down in front ov suge and the pirus it really is childish behaviour :what: am glad i wasnt old enough to witness all the foolery tupac got into its crazy how now since his death hes looked at as some leader :snoop: he was nothing like a leader:deadmanny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
well I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one doing double-posts last night.

now I know my computer isn't the problem.:heh:

I don't understand what Daz was saying though. Is Sam a Crip from Cali or was he from NY or what? Daz made it seem like Sam was a Crip and him and Nate Dogg was Crips but they were outnumbered.

nah. sam was on his own, or there with whoever daz claims was shook.

daz is saying that he and nate were outnumbered themselves, if they were to be the ones in the hot seat.

Pac wasn't on Death Row on April 7th 1995.

lol. I didn't even peep that.

he prolly meant '96.

DPG

Banned
Daps
I never knew the real reason why. The story I always heard about NY cats being in the video triggering it seemed kind of far fetched. But to hear that cats from NY was banging on him in the recording studio in addition to the video and whatever else makes more sense to me now.

That's the story Daz told back in 2003 I think. He also said Sam's brain tumor was the result of the beating he received.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This story seems way more realistic than beating Sam for his video.
Multiple nikkas say it was really about dre so they channeld there anger out on sam sneed , kurt kobaine the producer said he was in the meeting and said suge turned it into an interigation asking sam sneed all kinds ov questions about dre and dres sexuality etc :mjlol: Then pac and the pirus beat sams ass