Daz Dillinger: "Tupac and the Outlaws beat up Sam Sneed"!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's the story Daz told back in 2003 I think. He also said Sam's brain tumor was the result of the beating he received.

Sam Sneed himself denied that.

Also from another thread:

It was more to the story than just too many east coast nikkas in the video. Sam Sneed said himself that it was mostly because of Dre and it kinda being a forgone conclusion that he was probably going to leave with him. He was charging other DR artists in the "family" for features and shyt and was about to be Dre's first aftermath artist most likely.

I don't know how reputable dude is but the way he describes it sounds the same way Sam himself described it. fukk what Daz talkin bout.

"Ain't you a Death Row artist? *looks at death row roster* Any of yall in this video?"

:ufdup:

He then decides to say some dumb shyt after a what looks like to me a valid criticism and they gave that nikka his walking papers.:yeshrug:

Not that I fukk with Karceno like that but if that's how it went down...Blame it on Dre for leaving Sam Sneed on stuck...you would think with how he was knocking nikkas out in Straight Outta Compton that he coulda cleared the room and got him outta there safely.

:mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Sam Sneed himself denied that.

Also from another thread:

Not that I fukk with Karceno like that but if that's how it went down...Blame it on Dre for leaving Sam Sneed on stuck...you would think with how he was knocking nikkas out in Straight Outta Compton that he coulda cleared the room and got him outta there safely.

Thats exactly what it was , kurt kobaine said the same dre had left deathrow and sam was all there by himself then they used any excuse to go at sam ... Then pac n them beat him up

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Thats exactly what it was , kurt kobaine said the same dre had left deathrow and sam was all there by himself then they used any excuse to go at sam ... Then pac n them beat him up

See I feel a bit differently about it then...

For years I thought they hemmed that nikka up on some old Pace Picante sauce commercial shyt...

Rappers?...from NEW YORK CITY?!?! GET A ROPE!

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kingofnyc what you make ov this situation you always keep it 100 ??

well, most know im not a fan of pac

personaly i think it was a bytch move to jump sam over the people in his video
pretty much sure if sneed & ol dude had a fair one = sam would have gotten in dat ass

im saying tho.... when nikkaz approach sam on having too many east coast nikkaz
all sam had to say was

'yo... my nikka i got like half of da lakers in my vid'

:yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's the story Daz told back in 2003 I think. He also said Sam's brain tumor was the result of the beating he received.

wait, daz is the one that said the brain tumor came from the beating?

lol. after all these years.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
So what was tge real reason?
From what Daz said Sam was rolling with some Brooklyn dudes who was disrespecting Tupac by taunting him. Pac had the Outlawz get at them and then him and others got at Sam.

Not trying to justify violence but Sam violated and got dealt with just like anybody else who was out of line at DR studios would have gotten dealt with. The 'he had too many NY dudes in the video' don't add up because Pac didn't have a beef with all of NY. If he really had that much hate for NY then the One Nation album would have never happened. Not saying that it wasn't brought up but just as Daz said it certainly wasn't the sole reason.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: Didn't dre warn Sam not to attend that meeting tho? nikka went and thought everything was gucci.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
well, most know im not a fan of pac

personaly i think it was a bytch move to jump sam over the people in his video
pretty much sure if sneed & ol dude had a fair one = sam would have gotten in dat ass

im saying tho.... when nikkaz approach sam on having too many east coast nikkaz
all sam had to say was

'yo... my nikka i got like half of da lakers in my vid'

:yeshrug:
I feel u, thing is pac was an east coast nikka himself :usure: I love pacs music to death but he could be an a$$hole at times it seems at deathrow he wanted to prove he was tough enough to be apart ov suges mob crew:dame:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So Rage was fukking with Neckbone? No wonder you never heard anything happening to Rage at Death Row.
Pretty sure she got a baby with him i could be wrong tho:patrice: ill have to ask herons nephew on makaveli- board ....:obama: