DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo gets married in prison

Daps
I dont even use this smiley that much bruh... buttttt

:mjpls:

This was a 17yr old boy who's was groomed by a grown fukking man...
Smh

thats exactly why he didn't get the death penalty... you dont seem to understand what the potential consequences where :francis:

plus if he just would have killed people in one state, that state he would be elligible for parole in 4 years.... all because he was 17 and not 18

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I think life in prison is too much for a kid who as groomed

It's like saying "Hassan Campbell is a fruit for life cause bambataa touched him when he was a kid"

Nah, that man got wife and kids now, and Malvo deserves that too

mag357

Superstar
Daps
thats exactly why he didn't get the death penalty... you dont seem to understand what the potential consequences where :francis:

plus if he just would have killed people in one state, that state he would be elligible for parole in 4 years.... all because he was 17 and not 18

What were the potential consequences brother...?
Death?

That's the only option u saying they could have given this young man?

Daps
What were the potential consequences brother...?
Death?

That's the only option u saying they could have given this young man?

so you just didn't read the second sentence of my post. or you intentionally avoiding it because it doesn't support your feelings....:jbhmm:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
so you just didn't read the second sentence of my post. or you intentionally avoiding it because it doesn't support your feelings....:jbhmm:

Bro the 2cd sentence of ur post is "you dont seem to understand what the potential consequences..."

And I asked u... what were they? Death?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I’m the first one to call out this racist justice system but slim he killed 10 people:gucci:

I’m from dc and remember that time vividly
dudes go overboard with the copping pleas for criminals shyt. to the point where they lose all credibility.

he had a hand in killing people & ruining families forever, fukk him

Daps
Bro the 2cd sentence of ur post is "you dont seem to understand what the potential consequences..."

And I asked u... what were they? Death?

so not only did he avoid that but as pointed out in the second "part" of my post, he could have been out in four years if he stuck to just murdering people in one state. that's what you would prefer no? so you can't act like he was treated unfair. the only thing is unfortunately for you, he crossed lines (no pun) :yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m the first one to call out this racist justice system but slim he killed 10 people:gucci:

I’m from dc and remember that time vividly

dudes go overboard with the copping pleas for criminals shyt. to the point where they lose all credibility.

he had a hand in killing people & ruining families forever, fukk him

I just got one question for u brothers....

At what age are you fully responsible for ur actions... like at the specific age, no one can say u were too young to know better or we cant blame another muthafuka for manipulating you or some shyt....
I just wanna get a consensus on the forum

mag357

Superstar
Daps
so not only did he avoid that but as pointed out in the second "part" of my post, he could have been out in four years if he stuck to just murdering people in one state. that's what you would prefer no? so you can't act like he was treated unfair. the only thing is unfortunately for you, he crossed lines (no pun) :yeshrug:

U got kids brother?