DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo gets married in prison

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
In China they carry out mobile executions in a van. Just 4 people to administer it and the criminal's body on a stretcher. They harvest your organs then cremate the body so that there's no proof organs were harvested without permission. The DC Snipers killed people laying down in a Blue Caprice. They should've both been executed laying down in an execution van. fukk his age, if he was 5 years younger he should've still been executed. Biblically, children are innocent until 12 anyway.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
"Even if he is released from prison in Virginia, he was also sentenced to life in prison in Maryland.

Marriages in Virginia prisons are highly regulated. In addition to limits on the numbers of guests and items that can be brought inside the prison, the weeding “shall not result in the granting of any special privileges for the consummation of the marriage following the ceremony or thereafter," according to the state Department of Corrections"

:mjlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Money talks, I’m sure she paid off a CO to let them do their thing.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
damn that’s terrible
That was a crazy time between 9/11, anthrax and the dc sniper it felt like we were constantly under attack
There was also that F3 tornado that skipped over the Pentagon area two weeks after 9/11, then over DC, and landed on the University of MD campus, killing two female students, who were sisters. There really was a lot going on during this time period.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
He knew that gunning down men, women and children was dreadfully wrong, and yet in order to maintain Muhammad’s affection, he actively, and enthusiastically, chose to do it—and even got a thrilling kick from it, as he explains that post-shooting sex with Muhammad was exceptionally exciting and delivered a “high.”

:scust:

25932722-8109277-image-a-5_1584108241674.jpg

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Ken Bridges was a victim of Lee Malvo. Mr Bridges was heavy into fighting for our reparations. He was the co-founder of MATAH, a group who believed external reparations were just as important as internal reparations (self healing), and that one couldn't work without the other. Man, was he right. This falls in line with 2 Chronicles 7:14 in many ways.

A lot of brothers and sisters, including myself, didn't know Ken Bridges before he was killed, and how much of a lost his murder really was for us. I bet Lee Malvo wouldn't have let himself be so-called brainwashed into committing all these murders in Jamaica, his home.

You love your people this much, then turn around, and get killed by them. It's hard to wrap your head around it.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Waiiiit @bourgeoisie tall freak i thought you were a woman :dahell:

Why @mag357 in here calling you brother :dame:
That was like 3yrs ago. So I'm not sure if I was familiar with the fact that not everybody on here is a black dude.

Or knowing me, I could've been trying to be funny or some shyt. Lol

I never got corrected so I just ran with it.

But no disrespect to any ladies.
I was young